Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:15 PM
Has anyone here tried it out. Worth it? Any perks at all

7 comments

• grand1511
    7 years ago
    Lots of perky nipples there.
  • sp
    7 years ago
    That's the only place I go to when in the city. It may only be one to two trips a year so I don't have any roots. There are a lot of girls to pick from and dances are like 20 per song. I had some dark haired beauty do a little OTP jerking during a song asking if I wanted more. I'm deaf and she had a thick accent so I didn't know if she meant right there or not. Where do you go and what are they like?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Very little mileage. Here's my review: [view link]
  • sp
    7 years ago
    I was half asleep when I wrote my first note here and just realized you have one review and it is for flashdances but your asking us if it is worth it. Is there more than one of these clubs in the city? Now I'm confused.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This has got to be one of the most pathetic "spoon feed me info about clubs" posts ever. Guy has one review and then asks for information about the club he just reviewed? Talk about a lack of self confidence.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    But I'll help the newbie out. Just cause I'm a Trump supporter doesn't mean that I'm not compassionate. Nights, NYC clubs generally suck. They are overpriced tourist traps with limited mileage and exhorbitant prices. Flashdancers is probably the best club in manhattan but that's not saying much. Few dancers speak much English, the lap dances are mediocre, the couches are horribly crowded, and the prices are high even if not quite as bad as other clubs in the city. I get the impression that you are new to this hobby. I too started out in NYC clubs many many years ago when i was a newbie. However I stopped going to NYC clubs as soon as I found the much much better experience available in many other cities. You should do the same.
  • chai
    7 years ago
    Any places that are within a couple of hours drive from NY?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion