tuscl

Not my night

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sat 1/21/17 10:45 pm

Bored so headed 2 recon a SC 2 counties north (1 hr drive)

1st freeway had construction and only one lane open

Made it 2nd freeway - car accident - all lanes shut down - sitting here w/ my car turned off nowhere to go

32 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Hopefully everyone is alright
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wonder what the odds of this was ?

Sorry for your bad run of variance

I do got a question ?

When you go on reckon do you spend less than the usual visit or just the same ?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If it makes you feel any better I had plans to be at follies today but instead I'm at work doing overtime lol
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^in Miami this is a semi regular occurrence construction sort of pops up out of nowhere with no previous notice weird driving on I95 at 3AM all of a sudden traffic cones out of the blue no lights or nothing then as you slam on the brakes to avoid running into the construction zone two low riders racing at double the speed limit up the median (breakdown lane) just as you escape past the construction zone those two racers appear upside down with a lifted pick-up truck sitting on top just a normal evening in south florida
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I often spend less on recon trips particularly since they often involve a mixed club w/ usually no thick chocolate to tempt me.

Still stuck - been 30-minutes+ and zero movement - doesn't look lime I'll make the recon club b/c I'm still almost an hour away
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I got stuck in a womens' march. Couldn't find a parking spot. Wanted to say "quit yer bitchen, back to the kitchen!". I made it home safely.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm on the Turnpike heading north, twentyfive, just past the Dolphins stadium - was headed to Double Dees in WPB to kill some time since I've never been but looks like I'll have to wlabort the PL mission
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Have seen several emergency vehicles pass on the shoulder but no tow-trucks so looks like the only mileage I'll be getting tonight is tossing one off while stuck in traffic
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    DD is a nice club I was there a few weeks ago late afternoon but there wont be much chocolate its more skinny spinners it owned and run by the folks that own Monroes.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Damn. I sure don't miss the Miami traffic. Never had a dead stop on the TPKE though. 95, 826, 836, Okeechobee, Biscayne,... all the time
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    There's a nice looking chick that has stepped out of her SUV a couple of times and she's parked next to me - maybe I'll ask her if she wants to knock some boots in her roomy SUV
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    BTW where i live is just off the Tpke. don't see a lot of lights I assume its moving at pretty good clip through south PB county
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    flag i can't count how many times the tpke has shut down in south county here every time there is an accident it seems like its a road closing fatality most often involves a semi.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I didn't go to Follies today because of the heavy rain and a tornado watch in effect. I'm not concerned with my own driving but whenever there is heavy rain, 2 or more cars get into it on the interstate and traffic gets tied up for hours. I'll go tomorrow.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just asked the chick next to me if she wants some company - she said to come on over to her SUV.

LOL - I'm a PL, I don't have game to do that :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Just Googled "Florida turnpike accident" and says "accident at Hollywood Blvd w/ all lanes blocked", but no details - I can see the emergency vehicle lights in the distance - IDK why it takes so long to clear wlan accident and at least let one lane get thru.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just run JS69s system for DCs, just make sure you pay him his royalty though, you don't want to end up being sued by that shyster1 ; )
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Probably need to use the scrapers to get the body off the roadway
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I recall about 25 years ago on Miami's Palmetto Expwy I was heading north from Kendall towards my crib - an accident blocked all lanes for over an hour - there was a Budweiser beer truck stuck in the traffic and the driver handed out free beer to a few folks
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Good thing I brought a water-bottle w/ me, I've drank about half of it, now I'm concerned I'll need to take a leak at some point - worst comes to worst I'll go over the guard-rail and go to the bushes
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Piss in the water bottle. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think we're about to start moving
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Made it to Double Dees - feels like a nightclub in here - too many female custies
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    At least you got there. Maybe do some shots?
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    How long is it open for? Until 2am? Or is it a 4am club?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    welcome to what los angeles metro traffic can be at times. my sympathy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's a 5 am closing club - left after 30-minutes - felt too much like a nightclub for a hardcore SCer - at a mixed dive right now but closes in 30 minutes at 3 am and it's kinda a sausage fest
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "los angeles metro traffic"

The absolute worst.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Bad weather here too.

But why not stay closer to home, with girls who are proven great?

SJG

Brian Eno
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggLTPyRX…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a76E5Kc-…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ERgOABY…

TJ School Girls
    http://www.losangelespress.org/wp-conten…

I like the looks of them, but I would prefer them in higher heels and overall a more slutty look.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I've yet to hear anyone say anything nice about Double D's, but I've driven by a bunch of times and it seems pretty consistently busy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Part of the building I believe is a regular-bar/restaurant so some of the cars are from the regular bar custies - the front of the building is the regular-bar and the front parking lot is shared by regular-bar and SC patrons - the SC side/entrance is on the left and there is additional SC parking there and behind the building I believe
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Dolfan I did a review I said I thought it was a pretty good start.
    @Papi the front is a restaurant steakhouse in the style of Roadhouse Grill the restaurant has Two Bars and is quite large maybe three times the size of the strip club which is a pretty good sized space not Tootsie's but larger than most of the PBCounty clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion