tuscl

Giving SJ one more shot

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:06 AM
To those who don't know, SJ=Scarlet Johansson I'm trying to get to know her OTC. The first time I emailed her if she wanted to go to a movie, I received a could not be delivered message. Hey, it wasn't an outright "No" so I keep trying. The second time I sent a direct message thru instagram asking her if she wanted to go get something to eat at a fancy restaurant. Her publicist responded saying she would love to, but she doesn't go out with pathetic losers. I didn't follow up with an option to eat at my place in my mother's basement instead of going out, but maybe that one was my fault. Lastly, she has been ignoring me for close to 2 weeks. I responded to one of her tweets asking her if she wanted to go to a sporting event this upcoming Wednesday (I had two tickets and I expected she would be back in town), I dreamt that she said she would love to, she was thinking of flying back in town on Wednesday, so if she got back in time she would go (the sporting event is at 7:30 pm). She said she would let me know when she has her flight info, she does stuff last minute. If this doesn't materialize, I'm gonna give up on her and just realize it wasn't meant to be. Three strikes and you're out. The sporting event is on Wednesday, so she'll probably let me know Monday or Tuesday. Make a educated guess on what you think is gonna happen. Whoever gets closest to the right answer gets a prize lol. When I find out I'll report back.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hmm, that's a tough one, you may wanna PM larry for some help on this one
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My guess is that she falls in love with you and marries you. Then you leave her for Angelina Jolie.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    flagooner, I probably missed a previous post defining SJ, but maybe a little more context. When you define SJ as Scarlett Johansson do you mean: A. A stripper that looks like Scarlett Johansson? B. A stripper that dances using the stage name Scarlett Johansson? C. A joke about the real Scarlett Johansson? D. An assertion that you've met the real Scarlett Johansson and she has decided to cheat on her husband with you? I realize that A and B are not mutually exclusive. If D I'm looking forward to a truly brilliant crazy story, although I will be skeptical that it is true. Who am I kidding? I'm looking forward to crazy stories regardless. But context would be ace! ;)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I dunno I think you gotta shot maybe you need to grab her by the pussy
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I'm not done with her yet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Send her a dick pic (of your better side of course)
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Sounds just like JS account of a returning DS......Seems like Deja Vu all over again.
  • I think she'll say yes and it will be a double date. You, Scarlet, Larry, and his stripper. Scarlet can stop in Miami with her private jet to pick up Larry's girl before the sporting event.
  • 4got: This will help you make sense of this thread: [view link]
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I'm in love with Scarlett Johansson. Her and Salma Hayek are my celebrity crushes.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Two excellent choices for any Pal's fantasy team! ;-)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    That's PL's. Damned autocorrect.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion