tuscl

I hate being told no in a strip club

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Friday, January 20, 2017 11:07 PM
It really distracts the little head's focus.

21 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It used to affect me in the past sometimes but these days I try to take the good with the bad and not try to force it and if it doesn't happen on a particular visit then I lok forward to the next one
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Say no to giving them money
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I had good reason [view link] emotional. She was my perfect type, similar to the DS, I could not take my eyes off her. And she had the same dancer name as the DS. The little head said it was fate. So imagine my dismay when she said no to something as simple as sucking her tits. I never even got to tell her that I wanted her to have my children.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree it's a quick mood killer...that's why I try to go to yes clubs
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    And fuck with yes bitches only
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lmfao good plan
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's a solid fool proof plan lol Tips with juice lol
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Just grab her by the pussy.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And lick it !!
  • sp
    7 years ago
    I'm with Papi. It's hit or miss with me so I take the good with the bad. It's a nice surprise when you don't even have to ask and it is just offered to you. Wait, Juice is a guy? I'm still peeing myself over that one. LOL! SMFH!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't have an unlimited bankroll (and I'm a short, socky slow witted, bald man) so it happens to me frequently.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^flag now that you posted a discription of yourself I really think you got a shot at Scarlett Johansen
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or Marisa Tomei.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    When one pair of panties gets pulled up another pair goes down, move on to the next one.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ lol nicely put
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There's plenty of hos in the sea
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    What did you ask for?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room GFE auditions. She may refuse, but better when still in the front room, than when in a dance booth. SJG Brian Eno [view link] [view link] [view link] TJ School Girls [view link]
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    What was asked for: "I could not take my eyes off her. And she had the same dancer name as the DS. The little head said it was fate. So imagine my dismay when she said no to something as simple as sucking her tits."
  • rickthelion
    7 years ago
    The female hairless ape that turned Smith down probably told him that she no longer sucked dick unless said dick had spines. The girls know that once they go lion they never stop cryin'...in a good way. ROAR!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    John don't let them use sex as a weapon, only go for toda la noche full GFE, of if you want to be like Samjoselloyd you can go for explosive BFE with a slim mexican boy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion