tuscl

Lingerie mishaps

grand1511
Euphoria
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:08 PM
So I figure I've been clubbing around 25 years and never had a day quite like today for oddities. First club, first dancer–after two table side topless dances we stop. She's getting her things together to get dressed and can't find her bra. We both look and I even pull out my phone flashlight. Nothing. Finally she asks me to stand up and wallah, the bra was buried between the side of my chair and the seat cushion. I had never changed position during the two songs. How does that happen? Second club, first dancer–a long-time fave who is very liberal on the regular couches. On the fourth song she's straddling me tight & rocking on my dick. She does her orgasm thing (never sure if it's fake, but she trembles well!). We stop and she notices her panties are now ripped. She throws them across the room pulls on her short dress and gives me a Fatal Attraction flash! Pretty hot. Second club, second dancer–she's also grinning hard on my cock, says she orgasmed and jumps off. She tells me she's saving herself for marriage and never has sex so she only gets off at work. I couldn't help but laugh about saving herself for marriage. I've actually been clubbing less lately as it seems to becoming much more rote routine. Today shook it all up in small but surprising ways!

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah dancers not finding their items seems to happen every now and then. As far as them LDKing, many women have trouble cumming even w/ intercourse so I would think dancer LDKs is pretty-uncommon although it can def happen once in a while.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Many years ago at a topless club I was getting some really serious lap dances. She had her thong pulled aside and was breathing hard and giving me ever indication that she wanted me to stick it in. I was just about to do just that when she suddenly stops because the strap on her thong broke. She said that she had to go to the dressing room and change but that we could go back to the dance room later and pick up where we left off. I did pay her for the already done dances. The next time I saw her, she was walking out of the club in street clothes. Never did see her again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Back in the early 2000s I was in a Miami mixed club - was getting dances from a very attractive tanned white-dancer (non-Latina probably from another state) - she was wearing this fancy wide belt around her waist that had fancy fake jewels on it - as she was grinding on me the belt broke and she got kinda pissed but said nothing - a while later another dancer comes up to me and said I was responsible for the belt breaking b/cc I was grinding too hard and that I should pay for it, I told her hell nah (I guess the other dancer was pissed and told this dancer that came up to me what happened).
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    I haven't ever experienced what the OP has. Having a dancer "grinning" hard on my cock. Is that considered an "extra"? It is amazing how much just 1 letter can change the meaning. Lol
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Years ago at one of my old favorite clubs, a club where they will do mini lapdances as part of their stage set, there was this big ass Asian chick dancing on stage wearing a huge necklace. She was wrapping the necklace around my neck when suddenly it broke.
  • bigmlittleorgan
    7 years ago
    I had an entertainer crawl over to me during her stage set to get her tip. I gave her
  • bigmlittleorgan
    7 years ago
    tip and she slowly ran her fingers up and down my chest. Then she ripped my shirt apart out of nowhere without warning. Buttons flew everywhere and my friends were laughing there asses off. Easy for them to laugh, they didn't have to explain to my girlfriend why I came home with a ruined shirt!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions! Letting girls sell you dances is a chump's game. SJG Brian Eno [view link] [view link] [view link] TJ School Girls [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Wallah!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion