tuscl

Favorite jumped the shark

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Friday, January 20, 2017 6:55 PM
Met a favorite for lunch the other day. Honey is solid 8 with a cute and bright personality. We had settled into a comfortable win/win p4p relationship that's been active for about 6 months. I have taken the honey out for meals several times and we always seemed to have a great time. I've always given her 50 for the company if it is just a meal. This time was different though. We meet at decent chain steakhouse. She starts by ordering a very expensive drink that was extravagant for lunch time. The honey then orders a second appetizer after I had already ordered one. The honey asks for a dinner menu instead of the lunch menu. She then orders a specialty dinner which would have been too much food for grown lumberjack. It was obvious she was trying to run up the bill for some reason. While I'm watching this unfold in front of me, I'm thinking "Nooooo! Why are you fucking up this cool p4p thing we have going! Don't do it!". But it was too late. That will probably be the last dime I spend on her. I've taken many of these honey's out for meals and this is the first time something like this has happened. Its usually a blast. I just have too many favorites that are just as fine that would not pull this BS to put up with this crap. Have you ever had a favorite sacrifice a lucrative win/win long term p4p relationship due to very shortsighted greed like this?

18 comments

• Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking about this from a civilian POV rather than a p4p one since that's where I have experience. I'd guess she's either 1. bored so she's acting in a malicious manner or 2. fitness (Shit) testing you to see if you'll put her in her place. I'm going to channel my inner Subraman here but you're tactical mistake was letting her order for herself in the first place or allowing her to continue to do so once it was clear she was escalating her passive aggressiveness. I'm sort of a liberal chap. I have friends who are self identified feminists, I go to LGBT chapter meetings and sometimes PRIDE rallies. So I am around some liberal women. And when it comes to dating, all of them want to be put into a box and given firm boundaries. I think your girl does too. Or maybe she needs to be sent packing if that's not your thing. That seems like a lot of effort -- too much -- civilian level effort-- for a p4p relationship.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I have gone out to non-P4P meals w/ dancers in years past and never really had a problem w/ them running up the bill - although my last stripper dinner-date we went to Houston's Steakhouse - on our way to dinner she mentioned a particular steak she'd had b/f - we get to Houston's and her steak is not on the menu - we ask the waitress and she said that steak was a specialty item that turned out to be 48-bucks - she ordered that which I didn't mind since I like to also treat myself when I go out to eat (or when hitting the SC) - I ordeed a $32 or so steak for myself - we each also had 2 glasses of wine - with tax and tip the bill came out close to $180 - I was cool w/ it b/c it was a one-time thing and she was fabulous company and treated me ad if I was her S.O. and she chowed down the whole damn steak which I was impressed with.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've never paid a stripper to have a meal with me in conjunction with P4P or not. There have even been a couple that have bought me lunch or dinner. In your case, that would be the last she heard from me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Are you giving her any other OTC $$$ other than the 50-bucks for dinner? If that's all she's making out of her OTC time then she may have been pissed at not making more and was kinda taking it out on you (or one of her friends or fellow dancers got in her ear and made her think she was getting low-balled). Or she's had it w/ you and wanted to stick it to you on the way out.
  • I think a lot of them are short sighted and they shoot themselves in the foot at times. In my situation, it's mainly due to them being too flaky and I finally say enough is enough. I had an SB once who I only saw a couple of times. She was a knockout and looked gorgeous in a dress. At dinner she ordered a huge entree and an appetizer and polished it off all by herself. I thought, "how can she eat like that and still stay skinny?" 2nd time together, she orders two entrees and I'm like wtf, but don't say anything. Later on, we get naked for the first time and it all made sense. She was thin all over, but had a big potbelly that she hid under her dress. Very disappointing. That was the last time I saw her.
  • Yeah, I think Papi's explanations make sense.
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    @heels how loose fitting were these dresses she was wearing that you couldn't tell she had this "big potbelly"?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I never do a meal or other date activity without having sex afterwards. I can see how it would be kind of hot, but it is so much more intense when you know you're ducking that young thing after dinner.
  • jayhawk, the dresses weren't really loose. In fact, they showed a lot of legs and arms, which were both really thin. Even her face, neck, etc. were thin. Somehow the dress hid her gut though. It was a total mirage.
  • It's possible her gut was just kinda big and not huge, but it seemed even bigger since the rest of her was tiny. Darnedest thing.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I had been very generous with hotel fun and club visits. Although her allocation of the whoring budget had been dwindling lately so maybe that had something do with it. She was texting me often wanting to hook up and I often use such outings to keep the honey's engaged when the main budget is being spent elsewhere. I have no concerns about what is ordered or the cost as long as it in the realm of normalcy. In this case, she barely finished half what she ordered. It takes a decent amount of time and effort to establish a comfortable win/win p4p relationship. It is disapointing to see one flushed away over something so trivial. I may give her another chance but probably not. The input about control was interesting and this did reek of some civiie game playing which should not have come into play here. I'm paying to be entertained so have no desire to engage in that BS.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yeah, best explanation to me is: she was unhappy with her remuneration, and decided she was going to make it worth her time by going overboard at the restaurant, and she knew (and didn't care) that that could jeopardize the relationship
  • K
    7 years ago
    Did she get the leftovers boxed? This is common behavior with some dancers I know. They call it grocery shopping.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I had an OTC date take leftovers from Olive Garden on multiple occasions. But that doesn't bother me since I'm eating out a whole lot on these dates.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    The very first time I took my ATF for something to eat, she ordered a nice meal, then didn't eat very much. When I asked her if she didn't like it, she told me "no, I'm just saving some for later." Turns out she wanted to take some home for her son, so I told her to just order something for him. She did, and then finished hers. :)
  • GM: that's the feel good story of the day. Sometimes you PL's make me proud to be a PL.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have taken my ATF out for dinner and brunch many times over the past five months (with bedtime fun, sleep, and morning fun in between). Dinner is always rather pricey by my standards, like Japanese food or a steakhouse for around $100 for two, and brunch is also not cheap, like $30-40 for two. The remarkable thing is that she always asks me for permission if her entrée costs a little more than mine or she wants a dessert. My standard response: You can eat or drink whatever you want, baby. She has proved to be rather greedy in the "pay" part of our P4P relationship, but spending an extra $3 on her entrée or $7 on a dessert is the least of my monetary worries. I feel like saying "Yes, by all means get the $10 girlie cocktail or the $7 crème brulee -- but don't raise the price of a sleepover from $400 to $500!"
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Heels: That was about a year and a half into our "relationship." We were starting to become more comfortable, but I still hadn't met the kid yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion