tuscl

Anyone Going to the Womens March on Washington Tomorrow?

Friday, January 20, 2017 6:02 AM
The way I look at it is shit tons of women on parade and you know some of 'em gotta be looking for dick. Given that the one thing I've consistently been called throughout my life is a DICK I think I gotta pretty good chance... Heh Heh Heh

24 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Haha, I will not be in the area. Soinds lime a brilliant idea
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Dam fat fingers... sounds like a good idea
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a good System.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    My wife is in D.C. for work and is staying through the weekend. She knows two ultra liberal women at her work that are going to march this weekend. She joked when she saw them next week she was gonna say how awesome the inauguration was just to piss them off even though she won't be anywhere near any event.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Juice will be there promoting his left chicken wing agenda.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Now that is a truly pathetic plan. I love it.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    More often than not the women in those marches don't care much for dick
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    im not going. I hate women with underarm hair who don't shave their legs.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The one in Los Angeles should be better. Hanoi Jane is leading it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The one in Los Angeles should be better. Hanoi Jane is leading it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When is the men's march?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't think that kind of women's march would be a good place to go looking for women. But I am glad that they are having the march. SJG "To separate the deserving from the undeserving... and to do so by creating a stigma attached to those they consider undeserving. It is very similar to Psychiatry. The moment you introduce Psychiatry, remember Michel Foucault, and the story about the madhouse, you create a narrative of reason and unreason, you create a power structure. The person who has the certificate to be the Psychiatrist decides who is sane and who has the right to be a free citizen." Yanis Varoufakis: Basic Income is a Necessity [view link]
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Betcha I got a way better chance of scoring there than you do, MondoGoGo :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Loose wins again.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    The widow of my college friend is going, but I don't see any good coming out of it
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I get the feeling there's gonna be lots of chicks w/ really short hair there that also enjoy doing their own carpentry
  • MondoGoGo
    7 years ago
    I think you're right @lopaw. I just passed my 5 armpit hair braiding station in as many blocks here in DC... (waah, waah, waah)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If only we could have had candidates like these on the ballot. And we also need this quality of activists working on behalf of the poor and marginalized, those shut out of our economy, and those being targeted by Eugenics and Social Darwinism. "Over the next months and years, we will be called upon to intensify our demands for social justice, to become more militant in our defense of vulnerable populations. Those who still defend the supremacy of white, male, hetero patriarchy had better watch out. The next 1,459 days of the Trump administration will be 1,459 days of resistance—resistance on the ground, resistance in the classrooms, resistance on the job, resistance in our art and in our music. This is just the beginning. And in the words of the inimitable Ella Baker, we who believe in freedom cannot rest until it comes." Angela Davis, at the Women’s March on Washington, Saturday Jan 21st, 2017, drawing 3 times as many people as the Trump inauguration. [view link] "Today is not a concert. It is not a parade, and it is not a party. Today is an act of resistance. Now, some of you came here to protest one man. I didn’t come here for that. I came here to address those of you who say you are of good conscience. To those of you who experience a feeling of being powerless, disparaged, victimized, antagonized, threatened and abused, to those of you who for the first time felt the pain that my people have felt since they were brought here with chains shackled on our legs, today I say to you, welcome to my world. Welcome to our world. I stand here as a black woman, the descendent of slaves. My ancestors literally nursed our slave masters. Through the blood and tears of my people, we built this country. America cannot be great without me, you and all of us who are here today. Today you may be feeling aggrieved, but know that this country has been hostile to its people for a long time. For some of you, it is new. For some of us, it is not so new at all. Today I am marching for black and brown lives, for Sandra Bland, for Philando Castile, for Tamir Rice, for Aiyana Stanley-Jones, for Eric Garner, for Michael Brown, for Trayvon Martin and for those nine people who were shot at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. We have a chance, brothers and sisters, to get this thing right. We can do it, if women rise up and take this nation back!" Tamika Mallory "Hello, future. I am so proud to stand here as a woman, an African-American woman. My grandmother was a sharecropper. She picked cotton in Aberdeen, Mississippi. My mother was a janitor. And I am a descendant of them, and I am here in their honor to help us move forward and fem the future. I just want to say—I want to remind you that it was woman that gave you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. It was woman that gave you Malcolm X. And according to the Bible, it was a woman that gave you Jesus. Don’t you ever forget it. And we must remind them, those who are abusing their power. That is what I am here today to march against: the abuse of power. I want to say to the LGBTQ community, my fellow brothers and sisters; to immigrants, my fellow brothers and sisters; to women: Continue to embrace the things that make you unique, even if it makes others uncomfortable. You are enough. And whenever you feel in doubt, whenever you want to give up, you must always remember to choose freedom over fear." Janelle Monáe SJG Led Zeppelin, Stairway To Heaven, live [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    I will w the first to state it in case no one else will. ^^^^ The above post by SJG is one coming from a man who's TUSCL resume boasts of scalping white men, raping women in their sleep, and consistently promoting a counter cultural movement in which he claims his anonymity due to political reasons only. Not one shred of evidence has he proven of his progress on anything other than hatred towards the establishment. Homeland Sexurity has SJG under a tight watch, and I wouldn't doubt that our current president would be opposed to using an executive order to cease and desist further advance of SJG's propaganda agenda. We shouldn't be worried as most of TUSCL can direct the police to his home address. He has a very poor firewall, since his training is in physics and engineering.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Read when you are Gaffigan: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    :) txtittyfag +10 SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Why do u have gay homoerotic fantasies of plugging my butt SJG, and why do you have a tottie in texastittyfag.? You're tottie looks like VinceMichaels but does that mean he is as gay for men as you are SJG? You're super homo tendencies of plugging my ass has TUSCL wondering why you're even on a heterosexual site for males looking for women, faggit!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan, Homer Simpson is funny, because he is just a drawing and so we can all laugh at him. But you are not funny, you are disgusting. Clearly the previous butt plugs have popped out under extreme pressure. But this one won't. I'm going to stay back a long distance, and just watch with binoculars, because I don't want to see it up close. But any time you are ready, we are ready. [view link] SJG Gustav Holtz, Planets, for organ [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion