tuscl

Is Florida weirder on a per capita basis than other states?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Friday, January 20, 2017 5:23 AM
Florida is a big state so you'd expect a lot of weirdos even if every state had a similar proportion of weirdos. Then again, stuff like this happens in Florida: [view link] Sounds like it was a brilliant party house! ;)

14 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Portland is America's #1 spot for weirdness/weirdos. And they are damn proud of it!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Even Texans say, "Sure, we may be crazy. But at least we're not Florida crazy."
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    They can't help it. A good part of the state is beautiful, it's always hot and humid, almost every side of the state is a beach, everyone from South America is trying to smuggle drugs through the state and they are in the south (think dumb rednecks). I still love visiting there and I wouldn't be surprised if I retire there someday.
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    The weak ones who live there have their brains turned to mush due to the heat and humidity
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Having lived in Florida, some of what gets said that "Florida is the drain pipe of America" is true. To a less extent this applies to Louisiana. What you get is all us loonies head south until we can't go anymore south anymore due to the water. So you end up with Florida. Um, yeah. :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yes
  • K
    7 years ago
    New jersey has a magazine devoted to weird nj [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Florida definitely seems that way
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    And the answer is... [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Florida was probably meant to be a banana republic island in the caribbean but somehow managed to attach itself to the bottom of the US continent
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Gotta love Florida. Any place where it's warm enough for hot girls to not wear much clothing most of the time can't be a bad thing.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    But its fun.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Florida is a mix of lots of different cultures. Every time I'm there I seem to have a good time so I can't complain.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There is more than one Florida though - northern FL is different from central FL which is different from south FL - and the SW is different from the SE.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion