tuscl

Jacking off on a dancer in the champaion room

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, January 18, 2017 8:33 PM
Ever have a dancer trying to make you LDK in the champagne room and fail ? I recently had it happen...I was hard a fuck but couldn't cum. She was doing a wonderful job from the attempting to get me off without having to engage in a full blown extra Once I noticed she wasn't going to go that extra step I literally took my dick out and started to jerk off She didn't mind and even looked surprised and turned on. She breast feeding me well and let me rub my dick while jerking it on her Monkey That's about when I busted a heavy load. She helped clean me up and then she asked me for my number for OTC...I guess she liked what she saw lol...thick sausage lol

22 comments

• The new system to set up OTC. Put matters into your own hands. Lol!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Just do it don't ask lol
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    That's right. Asking a girl just gives her a chance to say no
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    juice....you are a strange, strange man. if this is suppose to be funny......its NOT
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice, I think you may be getting a call from Nike's attorneys tomorrow for using "Just Do It" without their permission.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Mikeay you damn Right lol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Go Vikings no it's not a joke I actually live this life. You can't believe this because by your own admissions you club at clubs that would toss you out for even thinking about doing this...Shit you would be better off just going to church lol Stop going to Shit clubs and get the action you desire bro
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Shaylynn lol good point maybe I should misspelling some of it " Guust Duu Its"
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Also how is jerking off not funny ? Then again I find a bunch of non funny Shit funny Dude you must be a downer lol...sorry bro
  • You can advertise for two companies at the same time. Nike and KY jelly. Just do it. Maybe this could be a new diet for you. Show how you can lose 50 pounds in a month by jerking off every day. It'll replace the Subway sandwich diet.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO ^^^ Maybe start a YouTube channel on jerking off lol Daily uploads :)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lmfao... you crazy fuck... Juice, some fatherly advice for you. Stop jerking off so much and you won't have that problem
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    All this talk about jacking off... Juice, why do you want to turn TUSCL into a homosexual site???? lol.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's more adorable
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    And more affordable
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Never happened, Juice overdosed on chacken fangers and was hallucinating,
  • ime
    7 years ago
    So Jackie really is an accurate name.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    One of my regulars gives a very aggressive grind; when she first became a regular it was obvious that she wanted me to LDK, but I never quite got there. One session out of frustration, she reached in and got me off with a HJ. But unfortunately OTC wasn't part of the deal!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jacking
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've pulled my dick out and jerked off a couple of times with newbie dancers who refused to do their job once we got to the VIP. I posted one of the stories a while back I think.
  • footballguy
    7 years ago
    I've done this a few times. There's a few dancers I did a VIP with and they gave me a HJ but weren't able to get me off, so after a few minutes and our time was close to ending they told me to go ahead and suggested I finish myself. So I took over as they either sat on the couch next t me and masturbated themsef or put their tits in my mouth. Obviously I prefer for the dancer to make me cum, either by LDK, HJ, BJ or FS. But there's some dancers that will only do a HJ and aren't incredibly skilled at it, so the next best thing is to jerk myself off while they sit next to me completely nude as they watch me masturbate.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    LDK82: If I'm paying I agree, but I have lots of fun with my g/f's and sometimes it involves self service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion