tuscl

Favorite Club

jayhawk123
Arizona
Monday, January 16, 2017 5:38 PM
As Papi pointed out in Shadowcat's discussion that "most visited club" and "favorite club anywhere" could be totally different. I think for Shadow they are the same but for this topic what is your FAVORITE club in the U.S. and why is it your favorite?

20 comments

• jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    I haven't been to Detroit but I have been to Follies and also to Baby Dolls in Dallas and my favorite is Mons Venus in Tampa. I guess just for the hotness of the dancers and feeling wanted. Follies I think I just was in town on one of worst days (Tuesday afternoon) so I need to try it again another time.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I haven't been to the Mons in a long time. The reviews look decent. My last time through Tampa I heard the place was on a downturn so I skipped it. Maybe I'll give it another look. Favorite club is tough, since I know clubs I could have picked aren't what they used to be. My week in Houston way back when was nuts, but that town has taken some hits the last few years. If I had to pick an all time favorite club visit, I'd pick Teatro in Switzerland. Never posted my review of it, and the place has no reviews posted. Maybe I'll see if I can find it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Obvious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Follies - it's straightforward - lots of dancers and good mix of ethnicities and body types, and very good value and mileage, and most dancers are willing and able to please - by no means is the club perfect but I like what it offers
  • JohnDough
    7 years ago
    I frequent Penthouse, Flight Club and Silver Criket in the Detroit area. I have only been to a few clubs in other states. They just cannot compare to the clubs out here. On any level.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Follies Read Chulos explanation
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    going by the opinions of others and comparing with my own experiences... IN the USA... follies is definitely a front runner. i've never had the pleasure of visiting follies... but it is certainly on top of my 'to do' list.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Mine is definitely Mons Venus in Tampa. I've been there countless times, I can choose from 30-40 fully nude and hot women, sometimes more, and always leave happy. Most seem intent on making me happy, they don't drag out the dances to get more money, and did I mention how hot they are? Fully nude makes it so much better.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I've gotta get to Mons. That place seems like one of the unusual NUDE clubs in which the dancers are actually hot. More often than not nude clubs seem to suck in terms of dancer quality, but I know there are exceptions and Mons seems to be one of them
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Landing Strip, BTs Dearborn and Players, all in Metro Detroit. Hong Kong in Tijuana. I've been to Mons Venus and I agree with the comment about hot dancers but the club set up (no privacy for dances) and dancer rules (no touching the kitty) make it difficult to leave "happy" (unless you're young and are very easy to "please"). Feel free to correct me if things have changed.
  • zef8mich
    7 years ago
    Players has been remodeling for months. Supposed to be open tomorrow according to their Facebook.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    The Flight Club in Inkster, MI, is both my favorite club and most frequently visited. The Penthouse in Detroit is a close second on both measures.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    Follies is my favorite.... and it is so good I think I will be there today about noon
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Having been to Mons off and on for over 20 years I find the dancers and the contact level has dropped so that's not even top 5 for me. Club Desire in Providence is #1: Hot dancers, no cub in america has more private champagne rooms; I get free drinks; a $20 bar card buys $25 worth of drinks; the bouncers never call time on me and hold me to it; no matter how hard my groin slaps against her ass, no one mentions the sex.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Follies is *one* of my favorites, as is Partners in Erie. My favorite club in Louisville is probably Bottoms Up. There are downsides, but I can pretty consistently see and get what I want there. Blue Diamond was fixing to change that before they closed for remodeling. When they reopen, I'm hopeful they'll continue the trend.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Tootsies. It's like Follies only the VIP rooms are nice, clean, and have tissues.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Based on two afternoon visits one week apart, I would nominate Diamond Dolls in Daytona if I lived anywhere from St Augustine to New Smyrna Beach. The fact that stage dances are bikini doesn't hold in the lap dance area, let alone the back room.
  • sclvr5005
    7 years ago
    Synn COI hands down. Pretty & friendly chicas that go the extra mile!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i have some great times at synn!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    People have said that Synn COI belongs to the same guy that owns Club Rio LA. They have also said that these places have a real "Tijuana feel to them". True? SJG TJ Street [view link] Robert Reich, total labor market instability! [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion