tuscl

Link to Thread Where SJG Threatened Motorhead?

Sunday, January 15, 2017 3:51 PM
Anyone got a link to the thread where that psycho SJG threatened Motorhead? Looks like it happened during my six months break so missed that one.

15 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Is Motorhead even alive anymore? After a threat like that you got to wonder what happened?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I told you! SJG killed him, but everyone wishes it was the other way around.
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    Motorhead rebuked SJG, and SJG threatened him. Who knows what the actual topic was
  • mikeya02
    7 years ago
    Well, I found this, [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Got it! Ok, thanks, mike!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Poor SJG. I'd say he is now 30% the worst alutard mixed with 30% the worst of RickyBoy, mixed wit 30% pure SJG idiosyncratic psychoness. Only about 10% good guy remaining. Not much hope that 10% is able to claim back the other 90%.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "And if you are telling people that they have to compete, then I would be happy to put a bullet through your forehead." SJG definitely crossed the line by threatening Motorhead in this way. I PMed Motorhead at the time and told him that SJG's comment was unacceptable.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    My organization will help me seek out SJG when I'm in the Bay area for my next gig. In between shows I will show up in my military style gear and March his has up and down the streets barking out orders and verbally abusing him to the point of tears. His intestinal fortitude is weak, and I'm sure after a minute of this SJG will break down and surrender his TUSCL password to me, rendering his account useless and reverting only to his true self "San_Jose_Gay"!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Do it Jim!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Probably about the only thread on this board where Dougster is not calling someone gay, and where Gaffigan is not making paid promotionals for Right Wing Media. SJG Hank and Cupcakes, body paint! [view link] Swanky San Jose neighborhood, use zoom outs and going back to maps to see where this is. But if you look around there are some funky one of a kind newer houses in there. Would you like to live in such a house? Alone, with wife, with wife and kids? [view link] TJ Street [view link] Robert Reich, total labor market instability! Highly Recommended. 2/3's of America living paycheck to paycheck! [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And where SJG (aka psycho) hasn't threatened someone with violence (yet)?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Comrades Marx and Engels were certainly right about one thing. Our criminal laws and the mechanisms for their enforcement serve little more than to protect property laws, and allow the rich to enslave the poor. Today though I would also add that these laws promote the propagation of the middle class family, a mechanism invented solely because it is allowed to exploit and abuse children. Comrade Engels wrote about the affairs of women, and people listened. And then particularly in the struggle to obtain the vote culminating in the 1920's, there was legal progress. But when it comes to the affairs of children, there has been no progress. Today, children are the exploited workers, being used to give identity and social status for their parents. I was telling someone recently, about the children of the well off, that they really do have to live under the whip. SJG Joan Jett - Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah) - 1984 [view link] JOAN JETT HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THE RAIN [view link] To make this sound like the original, you still need to have an acoustic piano for some bass riffs Love Hurts [view link] [view link] password: 28chavelas10 Lots of hot girls. On TJAmigos they say that you know you are a zona aficionado when you are making daily trips to Las Chavelas or Bar Tropical for some tongue. more body paint [view link]
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    We still haven't seen a thread where the left wing nut job SJG doesn't spew his hatred against anyone who doesn't follow along with his liberal agenda. You sure are projecting yourself SJG onto others as I'm not a political paid spokesperson. It is you who states you are active in politics, where I am apolitical. Also, why the fuck do you continue to spell my name Gaffigan? It's is Gassagain you ritard! Gosh your dumb and everybody on TUSCL hates you!
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Look, it's SJG's other alias he created after "San Jose Gay". Lol! Such a loser creating multiple alias.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan, we're ready for you: [view link] SJG Dougster and his friends are driving us towards Ray Kurzweil's Singularity. Will this be like the utopia implied in "Star Trek", or will it be like the dystopia laid out in "The Matrix"? Capitalism will eat democracy -- unless we speak up | Yanis Varoufakis [view link] Varoufakis explains about Athenian Democracy Yanis Varoufakis: Basic Income is a Necessity [view link] Financialization has created a huge wedge between Capital and Labor, created a new form of Capital, Financialized Capital. [view link] Sherri's Ranch, Pahrump NV [view link] TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Roycrofters [view link] Bonus Army [view link] "All that remained of the Gold Rush was the savagery born of disillusionment." [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion