tuscl

For those who do OTC.....

larryfisherman
California
Minus the sex what activities do you do with your favorite stripper OTC?

I like to take them to sporting events, sometimes I'll go shopping with them, lots of times just watching TV at the house.

19 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Omg is this guy a SJG clone? He's rehashing some of his older material and yet plays it like some new fabulous dressed up turd. Grow up wanna be playboy, Fishticks.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I like to have them do my laundry
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I take them to Chucky Cheese
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Always nice to have a women who can cook and clean.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Drinking, concerts, shopping, restaurants. At home: Movies, TV, Netflix, music. I usually provide a home-cooked meal--lasagna is only one of many stripper-approved dishes.

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry, you're annoying as fuck - please lose your login info for this website.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, you are young. If you want to spend that much time entertaining the girl with your car keys and your wallet, find civilians.

I did that stuff, before I was married. Today I have limited patience for such things.

And Shailynn, now its time for you to soak your head, alternating between a vat full of a Sodium Bicarbonate Solution, and one with vinegar

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ that's a real knee slapper butt fuck.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I alternate between two currently for OTC so it's gambling and eating out pretty much.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I hear the strippers can't resist Jack's lasagna lol.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Shit, if you're doing all of that then why not just make her your girlfriend?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    SJG... lmfao at the head soaking...rotf!

Larry is still looking for a girlfriend at the sc
  • K
    8 years ago
    I enjoy a wide variety of arts and entertainment and well as eating at high end restaurants. I don't mind going alone to movies but certain events just are better with company. I don't want to date at this time so I must choose between going alone, taking family or friends and paying their way or taking a hot young stripper and fucking her afterwards. I enjoy the entire night and they show their appreciation more than if I paid them the extra money.

In the past month I've taken a dancer to a play another to the symphony and the same one to a concert. I will be taking a blonde with a tight ass and long legs skiing tomorrow.
  • K
    8 years ago
    "Shit, if you're doing all of that then why not just make her your girlfriend?"
    I can answer that.
    Variety .
    I can end the relationship at any time by not paying.
    Hot women 18 to 40 years old are not likely to want to be my girlfriend but happily consent to short term employment.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LMAO SJG
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Once had a hooker on the street tell me she would do whatever I wanted for $200, so I told her to paint my house.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Today I have no interest in entertaining women with non-sexual time. Mostly the only ones it would be necessary for are virgins and other extremely slow motion types.

Now true, that is the way to get under their skin, just by spending time with them out and about, museums, art galleries, performing arts etc.. Long ago I was a season ticket holder for a symphony orchestra and I watched, with female companionship, all the local theater groups.

But I have no interest in entertaining them that way today. I will entertain them verbally and by showing them my stuff on the computer, plus food and someday even a home Jacuzzi, but that is behind closed doors and while waiting to be able to put another load into her. I guess just thinking about that TJ Cascadas Hotel has influenced me.

The other entertaining of women will be by showing them things I do and the organization I am building, and its people. I am not trying to impress women and I am not otherwise seeking their approval. If it comes down to it, then just paying them is better. Better to just pay them, then to spend money on them. That latter is just a complete waste, whereas the former is more productive because they get a direct rent payment benefit.

What do most guys spend their money on?

1. Impressing the opposite sex.

And then once having done enough of that, its:

2. Keeping up with The Joneses.

Been there done that. No more. If it comes down to it, just hand the money to the girl. Much more practical.

SJG

Adrienne Barbeau. 1973, remember her. This was in the good old days when women were forgoing bras. Johnny Carson I cannot stand.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6U2gq-P…

Adrienne Barbeau, belly dancing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgVbj-AR…

more Adrienne Barbeau
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPUOcXOv…

more
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPMDCLa_…

Remember, back in those days once their other gigs started to dry up, they would end up being a guest star on Love Boat.

A Tribute to Valerie Perrine, I recognize some of these scenes where she is nearly topless as being from when she played the stripper Hot Honey Harlow, from the movie Lenny, with Dustin Hoffman
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pnIYlKo…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion