tuscl

Being Descreeet in reviews, articles and discussion threads

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, January 13, 2017 9:18 AM
Maybe I've been on to many monger sites or I've grown in wisdom in general but don't most of us agree that we shouldn't name drop dancers names or clubs that provide the illegal activities ? Shouldn't we save that for pms and only share with highly decorated membership ? Some mongers sites have been rumored to be compromised by LE ? Just asking really ?

29 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    No
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I don't thing I've seen too many postings that list a dancer's name or stage name, either in a review or on the discussion boards. Although I have seen dancers named on other sites.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    When someone posts about a dancer in a review who I know at my club, I enjoy reading their perspective. I don't mention names of my regulars and favorites in my reviews, although I might prop them with a description. If I get a particularly bad dance, I'll usually name her by her stage name as a service to my fellow mongers. As for extras girls, I'm strictly quiet about that. Especially in my notoriously "non extra" club. What additional mileage is available to me is not the business of the public to know. Plus, a stranger would not get the same mileage that I do from my regulars... I remember in one review I read it was obvious to me who the dancer was, and the PL was complaining of an air dance.....she wouldn't BE a regular if that were the case! She must have not liked him.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Your dead, remember?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yeah Fuck you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I am going to McD's right now to drop a juice
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As rockstar mentioned not kosher to mention a dancer's name in the context of extras or even her giving you her # b/c this can get her in trouble w/ the club - I def have seen reviewers list dancers names and what they did, have even read PLs list various dancers by name and what they do or don't do
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Fuck you zombie Jackie
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    It's Friday the 13th. Is Juice The walking dead?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    1. There's nothing discreet about you. 2. Tell us, how did you bring down Backpage?
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I will probably name drop, if she is a great dancer or not. but I am still a newbie. That said, I probably won't say anything about extras, whatever the hell those are. as I am not as much a newbie now as I was a year ago.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Bater, saying "misty gave great lapdances" is fine or "misty certainly goes the extra mile in VIP" is okay to most as well. I think Juice is say he doesn't like when some dumbass says "Misty let me fuck her up the ass without a condom and swallowed all of my cum." Yeah, thats a little too much.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    We have discussed this in detail before here's a link to an older discussion with the same topic [view link]
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I agree Shailynn. I wonder if I can get referral points for name dropping though.. LOL
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    So it wouldn't be okay to tell everyone where Larryfishsticks's mom works and that she gives BJs in VIP for a $5 tip?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Tiffany will fuck you for $100.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I will happily name a rip-off artist dancer, or other club shenanigans that targets the PL unfairly. I give really good dancers a no-details recommendation, if they deserve it. I *never* name dancers who give extras. In Rhode Island, at least, we know that the cops and media monitor various monger sites / boards. We see board posts and reviews quoted on the news.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I think we should name the ROB's but keep in mind it is always YMMV. Other activities should stay in the VIP room and details shared only with trusted pls through pm.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Thinking of generic dancer names, I'd have to say Destiny is one of the most common. So, yeah, Destiny willl let you fuck her up the ass without a condom and let you finish on her face or tits. She's a sweat heart.
  • Aravas
    7 years ago
    If I don't like a bitch I'll drop her name and what she did to warn other guys
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Thanks for all the responses guys. I have to agree to in public form name drop all ROB's as a public service but I do agree we should do all we can to at lest protect the names of the girls that pleasure us. God bless guys Juice
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Well I arrived from a parallel universe so the exact same things didn't happen in this universe before I arrived. I don't know if my parallel self in this universe got a BJ from the same girls or not. I suspect jumping universes is the reason I can't remember hardly anyone from several years ago except a few people. I do remember one night I think I accidentally changed there was a huge electromagnetic disturbance in Greenville. The interstate flooded. Roads were closed and someone died. Then one of my favorite dancers at one strip club I arrived at suddenly changed from blond to brunette and when I asked her about being blonde, she said that was a long time ago and looked at me funny. I'm trying to remember names etc just in case I accidentally jump again. I will have quite the story to tell if suddenly dead strippers are back alive. Just saying that any story I say about bj's, etc, is not reliable for this reality. It may have never happened in this reality or universe. I do kind of wonder how many strippers and others are jumping universes as well.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I believe in not revealing a dancer's name or details specific to her that would easily identify her. However, if she turned out to be a certified ROB then I'll freely give her name. Any future reviews I should take heed not to mention if any extras or mileage received and just amp up the club or dancers based on if I had a good time or not. I do find it difficult given so many personalities and revolving members on here that explicit details or names won't get dropped here and there.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's the biggest reasons why I put truth in my reviews in with some fabrication It keeps it in the gray area and if some one with plenty of reviews messages me I am more than welcome to give the exact truth to the details I often feel bad for rejecting low count ( 0-5 review members on information but I do believe in some kind of screening process to protect my providers
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Being even more honest recently I have been rejecting all unless they got at least or close to 20 reviews
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I was curious how the club had changed over the years, so I looked at random older reviews for my favorite club. It seemed common a few years ago to include dancer names in reviews. But I almost never see dancer names in the more recent club reviews.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    shailynn, where does this misty work and do you know if she gives brilliant rimjobs? ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The TUSCL review guidelines state to ommit dancer names
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion