tuscl

Dancer Crassness

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

I'm fairly old-school and conservative - also like femininity in my hos :) - thus certain things that some dancers do such as constantly cussing or rude gestures like giving the finger I find pretty off-putting.

I don't mean in the context of when someone is angry and does this - I mean just as their normal way of being and communicating or even playing around - for some reason it seems many young people think giving the finger in a pic or just doing for w/e reason other than being mad is somehow cool or something.

We all have our different pet-peeves per se thus for some cussing and crass gestures as long as not done in anger and just part of the way a person is, may not bother some.

If what I'm trying to explain makes sense, how do you feel about it:

a) neutral

b) don't like it

c) like it

d) other

20 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I hate it when it does that. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPKLfKtr…
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    A

But I'm also younger than you so that may be a factor
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    It really comes down to how she looks. I think it definitely takes away from looks but if she's uber hot I will still engaged but if she's ugly to begin with then all bets are off
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I dislike crassness and declasse behavior, and the more a stripper displays it, the hotter she better be -- bearing in mind that these are strippers, so I'm judging on a lowered scale. That said, even things like swearing or giving the finger can be done in ways that can come off playful, coquettish, or mischievous. It's that ghetto no-class attitude wrapped around it that makes it so crass.
  • I think constant swearing is a turn off, but a hot chick cursing occasionally is kind of sexy. Also, if the chick is hot, and not a total bitch, I would actually prefer her giving the finger in a picture as opposed to posing with those stupid duck lips. My old fav sent me a picture once where she looks super hot and is giving the finger in the picture, so maybe that's influencing my opinion.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I hate that crass shit of giving the finger in a pic even though it seems to be given in jest
  • I think it's the context too. Is she just giving the finger to "act cool" or is there some reason for it. In the pic I was referring to above, my old fav was drunk and her friend was teasing her and taking a picture of her even though she didn't want to be in a photo. So, the finger was a genuine f u to the person taking the picture, which I thought was pretty funny.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    B - It's very unappealing. I want sexy, flirty, fun....crude/crass dancers won't get my time or attention.
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    I very much prefer feminine. If a girl can convince me she's not a street ho, that enhances the fantasy even though I know deep down it's not real.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    A physically beautiful woman who has an ugly personality is not attractive to me at all. There's only so much crap I'm willing to put up with.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Crassness is very unattractive. I hate that fucking shit.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I suppose I'm indifferent to it. There's a lot of a crazy in the clubs, so it just gets lost in the noise for me.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I only like when she is flippin off a cop
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I am very conservative so I say B. My Atf, whom I have now known for 11 years, has yet to even swear in front of me one time.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    A

I think you guys have far more involvement with the girls than I could ever muster. If there girl were engaged in major negativity, like actually having a conflict while I was sitting with her, I would want to get away. I don't need or want negativity. Negativity = non ace! :(

But a crude joke? It isn't like she is a girlfriend! 4got just doesn't care! ;)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I'd much rather hear "I want to suck your penis" than "your cock". :)
  • joc13
    8 years ago
    b. My set of CFs are my CFs because they are more lady-like than their peers, and it shocks me (sometimes in an entertaining way) the few occasions when their inner bitch comes out. If there's going to be dirty talk, I'd prefer it to be whispered in my ear, not shouted out for all to hear.
  • Bigbiznezz
    8 years ago
    I don't like a loud chick. One that talks entirely too much. I don't wanna hear about this bitch and that bitch you don't like. But if she point her middle finger towards someone and say, 'look at that fine bitch over there, you want her too.' I can rock with that. She had to at least be a 8 overall with the sex appeal of a 10 and know how and when to display her ratchet-ness or whatever you wanna call it. Now if she mud-duck ugly or fat with no sex appeal. She need to be silent
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Simple crassness is no biggie, I'm not a hypocrite. Disrespect is another thing entirely.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    gmd-->"Simple crassness is no biggie, I'm not a hypocrite."

Heh, that brings up the point: I have enough self-awareness to enjoy the delicious irony of me complaining that strippers aren't classy enough when I'm trying to fuck 22 year olds :)

Bigbiznezz-->" I don't wanna hear about this bitch and that bitch you don't like."

Girls like that won't end up my ATFs. But I have to admit, I sometimes love it. Some of my fondest memories in the strip club are really slow days, when there are 3 or 4 strippers at my table, and I"m pumping drinks into them and letting them go into full "that fucking bitch" mode. I fucking love it. But those types of girls are club drinking buddies only, not girls I do dances with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion