tuscl

What is your top 10 list of celebrities that should pose nude in 2017?

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I ran across this and thought it would be an ace topic for TUSCL!

http://straight.fleshbot.com/6019443/top…

I agree with all but I definitely agree with Emma Stone! I'd add Jennifer Lawrence. I know she's had nude photos, including some brilliant butthole photos, hacked and released. But more Jennifer Lawrence butthole would definitely be brilliant! ;)

And by "go nude" I would find the definition "release a 4K video of them going full nude and putting a dildo up their butthole!" A man can dream, can't he?

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    txtittyfag and Douchester, then we'll see how dickless they are. :)
  • AnonymousJim
    8 years ago
    It would be about time for Cuoco. Get those puppies out before sagging & the surgery combine for a bad mix, girl.

Charlotte McKinney, too. I saw Dancing With The Stars -- those things are all you've got, hon. Just show them off already.

Hendricks we've kind of seen. They're alright. With Mad Men done, though, I think she's going to continue to try and become a serious actress. Which is fine. She's getting older, we've seen 'em and it's better to find sustaining work.

Emma Stone has never quite done it for me. I dunno why. Something about her droopy eyes.

List fails without Taylor Swift and Katy Perry, preferably together in a PPV catfight (it'll be all over the Internet the next day, anyhow). If you're going to ask, just out-and-out ask.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    after a stunning lingering entrance... bella hadid slowly stripping that red silk dress (that she wore at cannes) off her fabulous 19 year old body.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    In a rare "exotic" minded moment, I would add Jessica Alba. Can't stand her political views/wackiness but gotta admit that she has stayed smoking hot since her Dark Angel days.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Emma Stone is a great choice.

For someone 40ish and still very attractive, I pick Keri Russell. She's in "The Americans" which is a good TV series.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    20ish Jessica Alba was one of the hottest, ever.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    bella hadid. lady in red.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion