tuscl

How much spent in 2016

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 2:54 PM
I might have spent around $2800 in strip club visits in 2016. This is the first time I spent this much for LDs. This may exceed in 2017. How about you guys?

32 comments

• Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing 2k - 2.5k. Three fourths of that is due to OTC. I've cut way back on my VIP and pretty much just get floor dances.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    15K all inclusive, conservatively.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Somewhere in the neighborhood of 5K.
  • day_trader
    7 years ago
    At least 5k for me.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    I'd put the 2016 number at around 10K.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I dropped over 3k just the last TJ trip. I try not to think about how much good all my mongering money could have gone towards. All the diseases that money could have cured, children it could have fed. Well, maybe it did help out more than a few single moms.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Way too much...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    darkblue999. you gottaway cheap.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Somewhere in the neighborhood of 25-30K.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    In 2016 I went down from six figure spending on strippers to low five figure spending. In 2017 I might be below 10K for the first time in at least a decade.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Around 7k
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    $6k
  • shaq37
    7 years ago
    I spent 9k, my goal in 2017 is to spend less than 5k
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    That is something I have never cared to keep track of. it would be interesting to know although.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    For many years, before I discovered ITC BJs and then OTC, I spent $2000-3000 a year on the hobby. In 2016 I got fewer LDs than usual (only 30-some lapgasms) but way more BJs (50+), both in VIP rooms and OTC, so I spent over $10K. In 2017 I plan to club less and do less OTC but get a higher proportion of BJs. BJ > LD
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I'd say I'm embarrassed to admit it, however, it was a great year for business. Total tab for OTC, inside the clubs, gifts and monthly arrangements was $90K
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    $15k. Maybe $20k.
  • merlin05
    7 years ago
    I think a muck more interesting way of phrasing/answering the question is what percentage of pretax income?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    mine went way way down because I have had a 'fuck buddy' for the last 8 months of the year.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I haven't been tracking it but if I spent say 140 in dances for 48 weeks in a year, that is about 6700 already. That could explain some dancers sticking to me like glue trying to get a chunk of that. I started the year off not spending that much, I think. Maybe I should track number of visits and money spent so I know. I might only be visiting 24 times a year. I think my father once had a 10k a year golf membership so it all depends on your hobby and what you enjoy. I could be spending several thousand a year playing golf instead. I enjoy watching titties better.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I choose not to think about it.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    100ber. i would guess you were in tj at least two full days. maybe three. i know how easily it is to spend money there. but in respect if you were to do the same things with the same period of time you would have easily spent 10k or more (maybe 20k) in vegas. i love hong kong and adelitas!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Less than 2015! About $710.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    A shot load
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Like lopaw, I can't bring myself to think about it and I'm not one to keep accurate records of my spending - if I did I'd probably have a nervous breakdown, LOL
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    About 2
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    I'd say enough to buy a decent 3 to 5 year pre-owned car. (Ain't saying what kind of car.)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Somewhere between 5 and 15 thousand. No idea really. My 2017 goal is to not strip club any longer, but that really started on December 27.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Most of guys spending too much at strip clubs. I have a limit of $3000 for this year.Let's see how it goes. I usually visit once a month and $200 per visit.sometime I will spend less than $200 and sone times more than $200. Sometimes just $20..depends on the girls on that visit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Once a month is not enough for a hardcore SCer - more like once a week and $3k/yr for once a week visits is not enough.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I considered myself a hardcore SCer for years when I was hitting the clubs about once a week and spending $2-3K a year. I favored cheap clubs (mostly $10 lappers), never did VIPs, and was . . . easily aroused :) My bank account misses those days. Now I seldom get lap dances and concentrate on VIPs and the occasional OTC.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    more than $10K
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion