Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ready 4 The Dick....In call or out call

StarLight69

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Click the link and let's play

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

fuck I didn't know Jackie started to escort!!!

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Juice's 2017 resolution is to get sone dick

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I thought Jackie = Juice = juicebox69. Is this juicebox69's girlfriend?

This is a weird discussion board! ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Juice is a faggy and wants a dick in his fagggy ass

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

It does appear that way

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I still go with the pimping out his girlfriend to keep himself in chicken fingers theory!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ juice needs help

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement