tuscl

Boner

Friday, December 30, 2016 1:16 PM
One time my sweetie in the club remarked, "that guy has a boner" as he walked by. I laughed because "boner" was old school when I was a kid Do you walk around the club with a boner?

17 comments

• etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Only on the way to VIP. If dancer is VIP worthy, she should have the pump primed.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    sometimes it is called 'pitching a tent'. guilty. and i like it.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Nothing wrong with "Boner". [view link]
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Ideally I walk in with a boner and walk out without :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Want Out? National Free Help hotline 24/7: 1-800-551-1300
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Yes. Usually if I don't have one the dancers leave me alone. If I do, I get a lot of attention.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I get boners at the coffee shops juice posts pics of
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I do but no one can tell.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Definately. Loved to stand behind my ATF at the smoking area at Coliseum and grab her around her waist and rub up against her. She knew it was time for VIP...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I get blumpkins with a boner
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I go commando almost every time but will usually wait till it turns from the hulk back to sweet David Banner b/f I walk the floor - in many of the clubs I go to dances are on the floor and I imagine those around me can notice my torpedo if they look
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Boner is good. [view link]
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I prefer to grow one while I'm there but lose it before leaving.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    It's happened to me in the way to the VIP, especially when I'm going with a lady with whom I have a history, and know will make me happy. Many times a dancer will be especially handsy on the floor, before VIP, with the same results.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I agree that the word "boner" is funny. If I'm at the club and have a boner, I try to at least point it straight up LOL
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    At my age the "boner" only appears with work ,in the back, by the girl.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Lol of course. Just walking into a club sprouts my femwood. But you sure as fuck can't tell!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion