tuscl

Here's a WTF moment

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
91 yr old Marv Levy has expressed an interest in returning to coach the Buffalo Bills.

He might be a spry 91 year old but the stress and long hours involved in being an NFL coach would probably wear him out fast.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/91-y…

20 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Sounds great. Perhaps this is just a change in the paradigm of the perception of aging and vitality. I can remember when cars lasted only about 100k miles. Now, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a car with a 100k miles if it is in good shape. Hopefully this is an indication of increasing longevity coupled with vitality versus being just an anomaly.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I guess that's one way of looking at it but i'd say at this point in time he's more the anomaly than the norm. Most people don't even come close to 91 years of age, mid 70s is closer to average.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    but if he still has game... who cares?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    He wants a 10 year contract. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    If he can do it, so can I
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    that is faith in action. but the heads in charge need to say NO to a contract like that. they should just pay him day by day.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I remember George Burn's booked to play at the Hollywood bowl for his hundredth birthday I don't think he made it.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    If this goes down I'd bet the ranch it would be the headline in the AARP monthly magazine
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    He is trying commit suicide LMFAO

Four Superbowl losses in a row ? No thank you

10 year contract cracks me up

Makes you wonder how nagging is his wife LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Some people are just blessed in the age department. There's this little diner I eat at all the time by my house. This guy comes in that's 100. Looks better than most guys I know in their late 60s. He can't hear the greatest but still reads a menu without glasses. Fuck maybe he memorized the menu?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Marv Levy!! WTF!!

He was shown during the Cubs World Series this year as also attending the last Cubs World Series around the end of World War II, when he was a young lad I think serving in the military. That's some history there folks!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    @Meat72 the Cubs last world series before this one was in 1908, as old as Marv Levy is he wasn't born till 1925 or 1926. WW11 ended in 1946 so you are mistaken on this one.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^That's WW2
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Thank God!

I thought I missed 9 World Wars!!!!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Thank god*-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well - at least he has lots of experience :)
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Ohhhh Twentyfive!! How wrong you are!!

If you google Cubs World Series appearances you will see they won the National Pennant in 1945, therefore making them appear in the '44 World Series! I'm waiting for your retraction on the post discrediting my Marv Levy claim....
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    ^^^ '45 Woeld Series, fucking fat fingers....

I knew is saw Marv Levy's picture of him on leave from the War attending a Cubs World Series game in '45. Now that's some history there folks!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I didn't realize you were talking losing sorry my bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion