tuscl

Detroit

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I might have the opportunity to stop in Detroit NYE. Number one, should I bother, or will the cops be excessively present? I have no plans to drink, but out of state plates tend to be cop magnets.

Number two, what would be a decent place to go for a combination of decent looking women and reasonably priced extras. If those are mutually exclusive, then as good looking as they get and still be willing to suck dick. :)

46 comments

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    If you're not drinking or anything, you don't have to worry about Detroit cops. If you are on 8 mile, the cops from the suburbs usually patrol 8 mile for speeders and easy Detroiters who are violating traffic laws. If you drive normally and don't speed you should be fine. If you drink, just use Uber or Lyft. Much better than a DUI or Detroit cab (ew).

It depends what your definition of "reasonably priced" is. In general, on east 8 mile, you may find what you're looking for at Players. If not, Coliseum is just west of there and might be a bit more pricey but between those two clubs you should find something.

If you're not going to be on 8 mile, I guess perhaps BTs?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Tell the truth, now, georgie-girl you're really going there to suck off your boyfriend vinceygirl michaels, aren't you? And no I am not interested in letting you suck me off, so you're just going to have to stick with him or RickyBoy.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Are you fantasizing about watching us, Dougster? I guess the thought of us not doing *you* has got you all upset, huh?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Just calling you out for the homo that you are, microbrain.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would recommend either the Penthouse on W. 8 Mile Rd in Detroit or the Flight Club on Michigan Ave in Inkster. Both clubs have some fine looking women who are extra friendly.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Last one out of Detroit, turn out the lights.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    At least I'm not a *closet* homosexual, ranting about how everybody *else* is gay.

If it helps you sleep at night thinking of me as gay, go for it. I don't even care if you continue to fantasize about me, just know that I won't respond to any advances on your part.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Nina/jackslash, thanks for the info. "Reasonable" depends greatly on my mood. Since I just got some this afternoon, and will be getting some more early next week, "reasonable" is pretty cheap, i.e. as much less than a hundred as I can get. :)

Nina, is Detroit your stomping grounds, or am I thinking about somebody else. If it is, and you'll be working and don't mind a visitor, PM me where, and if I make it, I'll at least buy you a drink and chat for a few. I promise I won't ask you to blow me more than a half dozen times. :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Thanks georgmicrodong, but I will not be working on NYE ;)
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    Sounds like Flight Club for quality earlier in evening. If you get a hottie to accept your offer, game over!

If not, cross the street to Bogarts for a sure thing that is guaranteed not to break the bank.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Funny as hell how George gets successfully trolled by dougster and then gets rejected by a Detroit dancer LMFAO
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    georgiegirl: This is not that hard. I am going to let you suck my dick no matter how much you want to. Period. You'll have to stick with vinceygirl or RickyBoy whom you've had alot of practice with already. It's really not that hard. Okay, maybe for and your microbrain it is.

LOL!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @Nina, no worries. Don't blame you. But I hope I wasn't the one who drove you off. :))
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    George is so insecure
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Like I said, if that fantasy helps you sleep at night, go for it. I don't mind.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    George if I'm on ignore and I can't pm you because trust me I try....how and the hell are you reading my comments ?

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    George has you on ignore? What a homo!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    He really is
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    He has old powdered gold bond balls
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    FYI: As far as I know, Players on the East side of Detroit on 8 mile is still closed for renovations. So Coliseum would be your best bet if you are on that side of town in your travels.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I bet the BP hookers in Detriot is special
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Players is closed. I drove by it Wednesday,
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Lick my balls, dumbass,
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Don't lead him on, vm. He must really want to, otherwise he wouldn't talk about it so much. It's not fair to lead him on and then deny him.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    georgemicrobrain still trying to get me to let him suck me off. Ain't gonna happen, georgie-girl. You're just gonna have to make due with vinceygirl or RickyBoy.

Sorry!

Lol!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    You know, Dougster, if anyone *else* were to call other people names as much as you scream "faggot", you'd call it "projection."

I'm sure you're a really nice guy, but I just don't feel that way about you. I'm sorry. It's not you, it's me. We can still be friends though, right?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Well, georgiegirl, you've been calling me gay alot lately, so by your "projection" theory you're the one who is gay. But we already knew that from how much you like to suck RickyBoy's dick on here. And we know know how much you want to suck mine, but I won't let you. Sorry, you'll just have to stick with vinceygirl or RickyBoy!

Lol!
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    So, wait, if me claiming you're projecting about being gay means that *I* am projecting because I'm gay, doesn't that mean that all the times you claim someone is projecting about being mean that *you* are projecting because you're gay?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Don't blame me if your ideas are not logically consistent microbrain. (Kind of funny though that you Randroids screw up so often in that department.)

One of the problems is your discussing something you're conjecturing that I might say, but since it's your *micro*brain doing the conjecture, can't trust you to get it right.

Now why don't you do what you do best: go back to sucking RIckyBoy and vinceygirl's cock, and memorize Ayn Rand/Libertarianism chapter and verse so you can mindlessly recite it here.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Dougster logic: "When I call somebody out for projecting, it's because they're projecting. When somebody else calls me out for projecting, it's because they're projecting."
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    On topic, sadly I did not make it to Detroit last night. Got delayed, and would have ended up arriving way after midnight. :/
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    So what @Dougster is really saying is heads I win tails you lose. That really funny either way.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Glad I didn't follow his financial advice, I made my dough in the market in other ways,
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @georgemicrobrain: Dumb people like you always get confused by this. I didn't say you were projecting. I was showing how your projection claims are self-contradictory. I know you are gay by other means: how much you suck on RickyBoy's cock is a pretty big tell, for instance.

Big contradictions in what you say. None in mine.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think vincegirl gets to collect a pension for the valuable service he did for the country protesting the Vietnam war.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    damn. forgive the dumb bastard for his decisions that were made so many years ago.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    It wasn't many years ago. It was recently that he made the decision to claim that he served in the military during Vietnam. When all he really did was protest. You don't get to have it both ways. Although I'm sure vinceygirl has tried to play it both ways on the Vietnam issues to score with his boyfriends (like georgiegirl) over the years.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    We can always count on the 2 dumbass dickbreaths to spout their nonsense, Douchester and txtittyfag, We all know you are jealous of real men.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    viet nam was stupid. almost a total waste. i was us navy 1969 to 5/1973.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Real men carry protest signs and then later claim military service.

Got it Vince! Right up there with RickyBoy's "real men drink and drive".
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok... The question is... Can you both admit you weren't in military service but rather protesting back home in one post and then later claim you did serve in another? I'm having a little trouble seeing how that can be. georgegirl-microbrain doesn't seem to have problems with his own contradictory thoughts, maybe he can straighten this one out.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    hopefully each of us have grown in the last forty years. give it a rest. shit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, I won't ever admit I lied, you moron. It's so entertaining to watch you 2 make fools of yourself every day.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,clueless one,
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Dougster logic: "When I talk about the perceived failings of others, it's because I'm intelligent, clever and discerning. When others talk about my observed failings, it's because they're faggots."
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    George Don did you have fun anyway
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion