tuscl

Hoe and a camper story

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, December 29, 2016 10:57 AM
Was in the MILF mood and was traveling through Hickory on my way to Charlotte. Looked on the Bp and found Scarlet ad. She has reviews with a different phone number, which she says she no longer has. I called her and she was available at my requested time. We settled on the time and I was directed to her incall motor home in its own lot at the end of a residential street in the boonies! She told me she was in a motor home, but I was not expecting what I saw (a little run down). I decided to go ahead since I was in the mood. I knocked on the door and was pleasantly surprised when she answered. She had to let her dog out so we could proceed. I stepped in the motor home (which is not able to move) and it was pretty cramped. she did a good job for a good price, especially in Hickory NC where the picking is pretty slim.

14 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    did she have most of her teeth?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sounds like you fucked Bagboyjames
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Now you are into Fantasy and creative writing Juice? You're quite the Renissance man.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    just because she lives in a trailer doesn't mean she can't take a little pride in her life! Cramped yet tidy is still okay with me. I'm assuming it was neat and tidy, but juice didn't say. It doesn't matter though. It sounds like 400 sq ft trailer perhaps. Those can feel small inside but they're adequate. People who keep dogs and treat the dogs well is usually a good sign of character.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    400 try more like 40!!!! "but I was not expecting what I saw (a little run down)." Juice was hoping it would be an upgrade from his van down by the river. If it was, he was going to move in and screen her Backpage phone calls for her, but it wasn't, and the nearest Circle K was 5 miles away, too far!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Line up some good ones that you've met in strip clubs, and then you won't need to use these ads. Probably the strippers are better at dolling up too. SJG The Very Best of Chicago [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO I love you guy's
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I've got to see those ads and see what the hell you're up to
  • If the motor home is a rockin, don't come a knockin. Guess there was no room for any front room action in that bad boy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya you need to check that Shit out playboy just look up BP Asheville, hickory, Charlotte and other near by locations for a good laugh at I'm working with lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Clear heels lol maybe the front yard lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    (Sipping bear slowly but with much satisfaction) Yep !
  • Lol. Front yard action. Funny.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion