Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BP New Trend

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Used to be just NO Black Men but now you can add NO Hispanics to that list well it's the trend in my area NC, SC, TN, VA, GA

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Check your privilege Joe

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I know, I know, I am a badass

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The biggest trend is "No Juice."

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

They say it by saying No cheap men lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Luckily nobody has said "not white boys that live in a van down by the river" yet.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And what's wrong with living in a van down by the river. One has the neatest neighbors. Rats, opossums, deer. By the way, have you seen Bambi's tits lately ??? :)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO you fuckers

Hoes love me cuz I go broke on dem

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, yeah, yeah dickbreath. As if anyone here believes you,

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

In some states it's illegal to hire an undocumented worker, so if you pay a non-citizen prostitute, could you get busted for aiding human trafficking? I think things like that are where we're headed.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement