tuscl

Fridays at the strip club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Recently I have had 2 Follies dancers complain to me that from the dancer stand point Fridays are the worst day of the week. They claim that the place is packed with customers but they are mostly just drinking and watching instead of buying dances and trips to the VIP, etc. I rarely go on Fridays because I usually go on Saturdays. So I can't personally verify this. It sounds like the customer profile on Fridays is made up mostly of guys celebrating the end of their work week by tossing back a few beers. Anybody notice this at their favorite clubs?

31 comments

• mjx01
    8 years ago
    I've noticed more and more rocks downing beers and not spending $ on the dancers... a lingering effect of an economic recovery that has left the middle class with little to no disposable income
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I club on Fridays (when I can budget it). Most of the dancers mention that these guys tend to only spend $60-100/visit. I've had to ratchet down my budget as well. $500 --> $250 --> $140/visit. They still appreciate it and are happy to work for drinks and 1-3 dances or drinks and stage tips, and a little convo. VIP is out of the question.

The dancers have also noticed a switch in customers from blue collar to white collars (more IT workers and healthcare workers). The working guys just have less money to spend, I guess.

--> "It sounds like the customer profile on Fridays is made up mostly of guys celebrating the end of their work week by tossing back a few beers."

^^^ that pretty much fits me. The SC is just a way for me to reset my brain after week after week of the same daily drudgery (exercise, work, school, maintenance, sleep). Maybe that's why Fridays are so appropriate for me, lol!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Weekend SCeres are probably often not the hardcore SCers, maybe similar to those one finds on holidays
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Friday nights have more guys just watching in groups.

Friday days has customers, but more dancers too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    More partiers/hangerouters on weekends
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm hearing from more and more strippers that they despise working Friday and Saturday nights because the crowds on those nights are just there to party and drink, not getting dances.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I can always tell when the social security checks arrive in Ft Myers. The parking lots are full, but the dancers are bored.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing this Friday will be a good day to club. End of the month and Sat is New Year's so I'm thinking that won't be as good as most Saturdays. Strippers will be hustling to get their rent money.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    I try to avoid the weekends there. Too many people and too big of a party.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    A dancer once told me Sunday afternoons were best, preachers come in with cash from the offering plates.
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    I regularly go to Follies on Friday afternoons. I actually prefer mid-week visits but Fridays just fit my schedule better. It's definitely a busier, crazier place on Fridays. Seating is almost impossible to come by. Cat, I've heard a couple dancers voice similar complaints but I can't really verify it since the absolute last thing I notice in the club is the spending habits of other customers.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I was at Follies last Friday and it was packed, did seem like a lot of groups drinking and taking up spaces not getting dances. There were also a few girls just sitting on the couches and a few more sitting on the railings.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    w.r.t. Follies - they should remove those 3 uncomfortable sofas that have dividers/arms and just put on long continuous L-shaped sectional and make that sofa/area *just* for getting dances vs having spectators just sit there taking up space.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I don't mind getting dances on the couches, but if you have to go to the back row and try to get by people to an open spot it is a bit of a shit show.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Ya i have notice a lotta PLs who don't spend on Fridays. They all pretend to have come to the strip club to play pool and shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I got dances on the last row of sofas at Follies once and only once - uncomfortable as fuck - a PL right next to you w/ his dancer on top of him and the sofa is only a few inches from the wall where one can't stretch their legs and get in a good comfortable grinding position.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Like I said in my last review of Follies, I and my favorite dancers do not like the sofas for the very reasons Papi mentioned. But to each his own.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's my juice sofa LDK spot at follies nooooo it must stay

How else can I jizz for $10 with a $200 VIP beside me lol...winning
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I go to follies usually on the Lords day...the crowd is small and the girls aim to please the Bishop
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    In my location the club is dead until midnight then a huge wave of drunks come in on the weekend to guess what ? Yeah raise hell and get more drunk...fuck that

I like going on dead days and hours so I have the upper hand on negotiations
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I just left follies about an hour ago, it was packed. I was there from 2 til 430. Got a couple test drives, found the right girl. Went to the solo VIP, $152 and had a great time
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Daddillac - I guess since Flasher got shut down, you are stuck with Follies prices. :)
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I have noticed it at least twice. Once there seemed to be a bunch of guys Just standing next to the wall by the bathrooms. The dancer I was talking to pointed out one guy that never gets dances and just creeps around staring. Another time I was setting at the bar and I swear it seemed like there were a couple of guys there just for the buffet. Have to admit you get there early and it is almost free food.. LOL Scarlett was about to give me a dance and some guy tried to take her away. We were headed to that back row of couches. He killed the dance for her, just stood there of in the distance starring at her. That just made me get a few more. After all that he only got one from her and she came back to the bar and chatted with me. Fuck I need to go visit and see her soon.

Damn, I didn't think about the other clubs closing causing more stress on Follies. :( all those poor girls studying to get their nursing degrees. Who is going ot help them pay for college now?

Thanks Daddilac, I was thinking about going Just to get a few dances and feel some tits.. I was thinking about going at lunch time also today.

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Haven't noticed that here. Slight uptick in the crowd on Friday dayshifts, pulled in by the fact it's Friday, and the buffet (and presumably, payday for some?). The bigger crowd does seem to do more dances, I haven't noticed that they're a lookie-loo crowd. The classic lookie-loo crowd to me is sunday afternoon during football season, guys come to watch the games and do not do dances except during halftime or after the game is over
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    It's been this way in Detroit for quite some time now. Especially Friday night and Saturday nights.
    Much more of a "club" type atmosphere.
    Clubs are packed, with lots of girls and guys but mostly just sitting around drinking and partying. And it's a much younger crowd also.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's about time for another Follies trip
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Yes, I've heard, witnessed and commented on it before. Several of my favorites won't work Friday's at Follies unless they have to due to other circumstances.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    I've been with that one girl for two years, I met her at flashers, I have not been in flashers in over a year but yes shadow cat I have been enjoying the low priced variety of pussy at follies.... almost went on two VIP today. Not sure I could shoot 2 loads in an hour but I was about to try lol
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    @shadow. ... I'd like to meet up one day if you are interested in some company
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    like Dom I'm a weekend night guy. More of the typical SCer vs tuscler in that I'm here to unwind and have fun more so than to get off or FS. The sweet spot being from 10-midnight for my choice of the pack, will see most girls in rotation and before many guys start spending. Added bonus avoid any 2amer drama.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    If it's not a juice bar, every club I ever went to on Friday is made up mostly of groups of guys going out drinking and checking out the ladies. From what I noticed, though, every group always has someone who gets dances. Sometimes, there will be a dancer who will take all the members of a group for a dance. And sometimes they actually prefer to sit with a group without providing dances. Maybe they shouldn't complain.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion