tuscl

Advice for how to get what you want out of your strip club experience

Tuesday, December 27, 2016 2:07 AM
Okay so you've ensured that you smell like soap or cologne, put on a responsible or expensive attire, picked a club, and checked in so what's next? Well, most places will have a bar or a "floor" section and my best advice on how to choose is to share the love and pick the one that is less busy. The wait staff may forget to tell you their name or ask yours so if you want personalized attention then I'd advise you to introduce yourself (first name only) and then place your order. When she comes back pay and be sure to tip at least a dollar a drink because you will get better service. If you are approached by a floorman or security then be polite and don't be afraid to tell them if you want something i.e. brunette, blonde, thick, or thin. They will give that girl or girls a heads up to come over but keep in mind that everyone's human and the best way to get what you want is to tip the girl and tell her if you want her to stop by. I've been told by several of my favorite dancers that they love it when guys do that because it's assertive and takes away the guess work. Another way to get this reaction without speaking is by tipping a five or higher on stage or so I've noticed. Now, what happens if a girl you're not interested in comes over? I say give her a chance because initiative is key and you might like her a lot more than you'd originally thought but if you're dead set on getting her to leave you be then the same dancer friends of mine told me the best way is to say that you're visiting someone else. Should you change your mind you can always just say that if asked. As far as "extras" go my advice is to just be honest and if it isn't that type of place don't be upset. It happens. Personally, I don't want to give my hard earned money to some tart who is giving it away for "supplies" to be able to perform said extras. Those girls are there to earn a living and since they're already willing to strip for a high enough income why would you expect more? Besides, if you find the right ones, and they're at every club, then having a healthy dose of respect and appreciation is the best way to forge this type of relationship without even needing to spend money. Yeah, every woman wants to be spoiled but being honest and paying attention to word play will get you far. The ones who say "whatever you want" without even blinking are lying. They'll bend the truth once you spend but the ones that seem nervous have ethics and aren't going to lie so easily. I hope this helps some. Feel free to share any wisdom that I may have not included or your own personal advice for rookies!

28 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This some homosexual advice
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Totally gay. And the writer needs to learn about this new device called paragraphs.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Start with sentences. Then paragraphs. But there's some wisdom here if you look for it. (I'm endorsing for the effort.) The advice about checking out less crowded clubs, especially in the beginning, can pay off.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Just go to Follies and press return every few lines of text. Don't worry about expensive clothes. Just take a shower so you don't stink and take lots of cash. The rest is simple.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yeah and the advice about being washed and smelling good is solid Not sure about the being a pussy parts lol
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    That's a lot of advice from someone with just one review
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Shower, clean but not expensive clothes, a respectful and polite demeanor, cash. Go on a slow night
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The hell with strippers duck hookers
  • IHearVoices
    8 years ago
    What dancer in an empty club wrote this?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This kinda reminds me of something... This guy telling us this, would be like me going into the Cavs locker room before their next game giving advice to LeBron and Kyrie on how to run some screens. Thank you, but I've had strippers meet up with me for free after her shift, I think I'm doing okay on my own. If you know anything about algebra, send larryfisherman a message, he needs some help over there.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    20 years ago we didn't need SC forums and we got along in SCs just fine. I just thought of that, too. There are too many rules these days. It used to be easier to navigate. All you had to do was ask (both sides). People are too easily offended these days. Or maybe just rude? Dougster appears to have a certain clarity about these things....
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Go to Detroit, take a shower before going to the clubs. Simple.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Is this another rickboy faggy system?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree with bring money I mean spot on mate .but. the rest of this fagot Shit has got to go
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's not complicated, simple supply and demand - we want tits and ass and they want $$$ - if you got $$$ to spend, they have the tits and ass to give you - too many novice PLs treat the strip club like if they were trying to pick up chicks in a regular bar - strip clubs are a service industry not a singles bar
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One generally does not have to go out of their way to get strippers to take your $$$ - better advice for newbies is to know how to get proper value for their $$$ and know how not to get ripped off
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    What the world definitely needs more of is these generic advice articles, filled with entirely bland exactly-what-the-strip-clubs-want-you-to-think advice, on how to have fun at strip clubs... and yes, Shailyn's metaphor on giving LeBron advice is spot-on, at least if this article represents the best you've got.
  • dancenrocknroll
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the feedback everyone and I'd like to leave you with this: Are you a father?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Are you going to have one of those come to Jesus moments? Truthfully I treat all strippers like they are someone's daughter or someone's mother. I treat them fairly and with respect but I also have my own family to protect first.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Bland generic "insight" coming ... wait for it ...
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    "Are you a father?" another poster that thinks they are better than anyone else.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Not surprising though ... this article read just like countless generic articles written by strippers about what to do in the strip club. Maybe a stripper seeing if that flies here?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Is your name Luke ? Then I'm not your Father lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I definitely smell a homosexual
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This is either a chick/stripper writing this or a PL that really doesn't know what strip-clubs are all about and is living in a fantasy world - but I'm leaning towards a chick/stripper being the author.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I thought this was another Indian packers and movers ad at first...
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I agree with Juice
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I agree w/ cflock
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion