tuscl

Ive lost so much weight a attractive girl close to my age hit on me today while

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, December 23, 2016 10:33 AM
I'm honestly so not used to it happening that once I realized she was positioning herself near me and glancing at me with Lil smiles I just studdereed and look at her and literally said wow your so beautiful...she looked so nervous and she was blushing....I got such a high from this it was intense...he hugged and exchange numbers to get to gather after the holidays... I'm still shocked and a Lil high from all this

18 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    .... and then you woke up..lol
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    "...he hugged"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Be careful dude - a good tranny can fool anyone
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You know you're old when you refer to women as "she" and other men refer to them as "he".
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Did you ask her what she likes to dip her Chackin tenders in and what's her favorite flavor of Four Loko?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    You got your ass kicked juice
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice! SJG The secret chord that makes Christmas music sound so Christmassy [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    You do realize that getting beaten with a large bone-in ribeye by a panicked girl doesn't qualify as "hitting on you", don't you? ;-)
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Lol! ^^^
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's puppy love :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Science fiction.
  • onechange
    8 years ago
    Did you check for the adam's apple?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, that's good advice, onechange. Ya never know, you don't want to see its' dick when it takes its' clothes off, :)
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    What does this feel like? Never experienced it.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Juice, did you quit sugar? (The refined sweetener, not the euphemism for prostitution). -- From a former tobacco addict: --> "When I turned 30 I decided it was time to start living like an adult. That meant quitting smoking, drinking, and getting back in shape. Mayen you are in your 20s you can pretty much do some terrible things to your body and it tends to bounce back for a while, but around 28 or so it takes a little longer. I managed to lose about 40 pounds after quitting smoking and by eating mostly hot dogs and ice cream, along with working my butt off at the gym. After the weight came off I went back to a somewhat normal, but high calorie, diet while continuing to bike regularly. I put on a few pounds but continued to ride." --> "I moved into a new position, the exercise ended, work involved a lot of late nights, long hours, and even less physical activity. The exercise ended, restaurant and delivery continued, and I out on 100 pounds." --> "I went back to the gym and changed my diet. I tried something a little less extreme this time, along with what I knew about dealing with my addictions as a smoker. So far I'm down 75 pounds. I eat mostly vegetables, very little meat (it's more of a garnish than a main course), and no sugar except for special occasions. Stopping sugar felt much like getting off nicotine, with cravings and the whole deal for about two months. But sugar cravings eventually went away, along with chocolate and salty foods (although I still eat more salt than I probably should" --> "... And getting over sugar addiction is in some ways more difficult than giving up tobacco, mostly because it is ubiquitous in the United States." -- Congrats about getting hit on and getting a phone number! Juice, Juice, Juice!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nope just lowered my calories to 1,500 daily Thanks brother
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion