Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What's your pickup line?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice shoes... wanna fuck?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Damnit, crazy joe! You stole my line. (It actually works, BTW).

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ask her if she knows where I can find a big breasted bed thrasher

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

"I think you forgot the yogurt, don't worry I'll bring some. Do you like Shailynn flavored?"

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Bull's eye again, crazy joe. Lmao.

That's a nice dress but it would look even better in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Hey there, sexy. Are you free tonight? Or will it cost me?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

This one's for the trolls: Hi, you must work at Subway, because you just gave me a footlong. (After looking at the items in her cart).

Profile picture for Vegasbob
Vegasbob
•

In a titty bar? A roll of $20's

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Sup butch! Suck this !

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Wanna make a honeymoon salad? No dressing and lettuce alone?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"Sup butch"???? juice, I didn't know you were that kind of guy, not that there's anything wrong with that..... ;-)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

"how about the real thing?"

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

"All those curves, and me with no brakes."

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

"Do you have pet insurance? Because I'm about to smash your pussy."

Profile picture for maho
maho
•

Lol on the Subway

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Warhawks for the win. and definitely crazy Joe for a very close second.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

You know what would look good on you? Me!!!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"I see you like sausages - I can help you with that"

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Was your daddy a carpenter? I just got wood in my pants

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Was your daddy a farmer,? Because you grew some really nice mellons

Profile picture for mufdvr
mufdvr
•

Can I toss your salad?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"Hi. You'll never hear me brag about my giant dick."

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

funny shit !

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Talking about her shoes is a good way to start, if you like that sort of thing like I do, women in high heels.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement