tuscl

One way contact always bad.

Sunday, December 18, 2016 3:35 PM
After a few visits in a one way contact club (topless only) I have noticed some benefits over a two way contact club (nude and extras). I've noticed that some of the dancers put a lot more effort into their lap dances. Don't get me wrong, I love it when all a dancer does is grind on me while my hands are allowed to do whatever they want but the dances I got today were better than a lot of dances I've gotten at nude two way contact/extras clubs. The first dancer I got dances from today has a great fit/athletic body with a perfect ass and beautiful b cup tits. I had gotten dances from her on two previous visits and they were better today, probably just cause I'm now a regular of hers. Anyway while I can't touch her tits she had no problem rubbing them all over me. Of course tits on your face are common in the majority of strip clubs but she lifted up my shirt and rubbed them on my chest numerous times, not many other dancers have done this to me in the two way contact clubs, even in VIP. The lap dance room has cameras but no bouncer close by but the rules are enforced. They do allow hands in the dancers hips. So I did that for the first couple songs and then as she was grinding on me with her ass facing me I gradually moved my hands down with no objection. I figured the cameras couldn't see it so I was ok. After another song as she face me to grind I reach behind her and started grabbing her perfect ass. Again, no objections from her. Maybe this common in a one way contact club since it's only her ass but I was surprised I was able to get away with it. Then I got a half hour "VIP" with a different dancer from last week. The room is a little more private, especially if no one else is in there but there's still a camera. Didn't take long before she put my hands on her tits and eventually I was sucking on them. She flashed her oussy a few times which I'm sure is very common and she was trying really hard to get me to LDK but it was wasn't gonna happen with her. I guess moral of the story is don't get discourage, even if a club has a reputation of only one way contact there's still a chance you can get decent mileage, and when you do you appreciate it that much more.

27 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness, treat your girl like a civilian and get a makeout session going. No front room = no back room. Letting girls sell you dances is for chumps. SJG Van down by the river, this seems to have the whole skit: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    One-way sucks - I think you're just resigning yourself to your options and aligning/lowering your expectations - I get very frustrated if I can't touch and prefer not to spend my $$$ under those conditions or constantly having to look over my PL-shoulder - just my personal 2-cents
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Two way is definitely better
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    obviously two way is better, but to me, one way doesn't totally suck. it just depends on the club/dancer. i've had some totally lame one way dances that made me consider never getting one way dances again. and then at another club they do a 2 for 1 for $30 and the one way dances are much better. they're done in a room full of PL's and some of the girls really give you a good dances. my guess is they do this to entice you into buying one of the VIP rooms, which, of course, are two way, and much more expensive
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    As I have stated many times it's not the club it's the dancer. Stick with the dancer that treats you right. This is a no brainer !
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    @vikings Well said, that's basically what I was trying to say. Obviously two way is way better. But every once and a while you can find a dancer at a one way club that still gives great dances, even if your hands can't roam.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ jestrite50: Often it is the club and not up to the dancer since there are clubs where two-way is not allowed and it's monitored closely via staff and/or cameras
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Frontroom! That way it is more open and easier for you to lead it, and also no house cut. SJG
  • Digitech
    8 years ago
    I don't think one way contact would be so bad if it wasn't priced the same as dances at two-way clubs. If they charged $5 or $10 per song maybe it would be acceptable. But not $20. $30 or $40 is absolutely ludicrous for 1 way. It's the same thing with extras vs non extras clubs. I wouldn't mind buying a block of VIP room time that's just two-way contact uf it wasn't priced the same as paying for sex.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ good points
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I can't wrap my head around clubs that only allow one-way contact. I know that I am very fortunate in being able to club in an area that is very liberal in what the dancers offer. I suppose if I ever did come across a club with limited access I'd go straight for OTC activities and forget about getting any dances ITC.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    One way contact can be good given the right dancer, but I do prefer two way overall. At the club I frequent most, most dancers when doing floor dances will tell me I can't touch their tits; some even say no touching the ass. According to these girls, they'll get charged extra by the club or pay a fee. These girls then go on to say if you take me to VIP you can touch. I rarely take these to VIP because I've found a few gems in the club that'll do much more on the floor (kissing, touching, fingering) and VIP then just becomes a little privacy. So I agree with jestrite, it depends on the dancer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've never heard of a club charging dancers more for giving more mileage, IME the club either allows mileage or doesn't, it sounds to me the girls are using that excuse to get PLs in VIP, similar to when they say they can't do stuff b/c of cameras when there aren't any
  • Talking about Tijuana constantly and never going is the biggest chumps game of all.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"I've never heard of a club charging dancers more for giving more mileage" I've never heard of a club charging dances more, as in, "at this club we have a tiered rates, so if you touch dick, it's an extra $10, and if you stick your finger in his ass, it's an extra $15.". BUT, many clubs fine dancers for touching too much, and I'd guess that's what the girls meant when they told Ch3ll that they'll get "charged extra" -- the club will fine them.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    I must be unlucky, because I've only experienced two-way contact in TUSCL reviews.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    One way contact isn't bad, but for the most part, it really matters who the dancer is in those clubs. One of my favorite clubs in the early days of my stripclubbing was a one way club, largely because they had good dancers who may not have been the greatest looking (although some were), but they tried hard to please. Eventually, they stopped being a favorite club largely because they ended up getting dancers who didn't try to please, probably because they were on drugs. This might be part of the reason I quit going to clubs for a year or so.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    footballguy... youre making progress. as long as you like it... why not enjoy it?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    What's better than two-way contact? Three-way contact.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo and Jackslash, I think a few issues are being conflated here. Let me try to untangle them. 1. There are limits in these clubs as to what can be gotten away with in the front room. But there are also posted accounts of front room makeout sessions and front room FS being common, and even standard in some places. And then even in places where this is not the norm, I have seen it happen. In some places no one really cares what the girls do. They just look the other way. 2. There are limits to what can be done in the backroom. But I think people must understand that if you take a girl into the backroom, there is a good chance she won't be any more GFE with you than she was in the front room. 3. Some of these places have cameras, but often they are fake. Owners want plausible deniability, and making it look like they are trying to keep it within bounds is a way of getting that. Other times the cameras are real, but no one looks at the images they record. Or maybe they just want the cameras to protect themselves from lawsuits. Mostly the owners just want to stay out of trouble, but it is unlikely that beyond that that they really care what the girls do. 4. So what is better than two-way contact? Well the best is just if you and the girl are getting along so well that she will just open up to you, and stop trying to administer any service upon you, and instead just let you move on her as you like and just let it happen. So though not absolutely mandatory, one of the best ways is if you can get a makeout session going with her. With every woman I've ever engaged with, that just completely opens her up. And so what will follow from that will be mind blowing. 5. So it is best if you can lead it, rather than trying to negotiate a service from the girl. And it is far easier to lead it in the front room, where you can basically sit there for free, and so how time and money work and what happens is just between you and the girl and you don't need to discuss it with her. Having a discussion about a makeout session is not the way to do it. It comes down to a combination of DFKing and feel up and pussy massaging, but also interspersed with a great deal of talk. 6. You can still be feeding her money, Economizing is not the objective, rather the objective is civilianizing the interaction. And in the front room there should be no house cut. 7. At our local very strict no touching clubs, intense DFKing still sometimes occurs. It is when a girl is trying to finalize, or even is hunting for, an OTC. 8. And then in our Mexican Bar underground, though kissing is still prohibited there, it still happens, and for the same reasons. 9. And then I have seen it other places. Girls do it because they want the back room trip or they want OTC, and so they aren't going to leave things to chance or see a guy go to another girl. 10. And then on black strip clubs .net it was constantly written about that girls sit on your lap, and start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear lobe, in effect, defying you to start making out with them. Then they finish what they have started in a back room. But in some of the diviest, they don't even bother with back rooms. The just take to couches in darkened corners to finish. More plausible deniability for the owner that way, and there may not be a house cut. 11. Numerous TUSCL members have affirmed that at the Mixed Race dives, all the girls do it the same way. 12. And then of TJ, we have some of this in videos, and then in numerous accounts of girls who are extremely aggressive and use both hands to make sure they get their tongue into your mouth. In the HK and AD, they say about 60% are fine with front room makeout sessions. But most all of them will do it in the dance booths. In the second and third tier bars, it sounds like front room makeout sessions ( DFK w/FIV ) are almost universal, and they don't really give you a chance to decline. 13. My point in all this is that it is far better to civilianize the interaction and get the girl to open up to you. And to do this the first thing you want to do is find some way of getting out of the structured selection process which you have been provided with. And the advantage of strip clubs over most AMPs and Nevada Houses is that strip clubs don't have any built in structure to the selection process. SJG Lenny Kravits - Again [view link] Lenny Kravitz - Believe [view link]
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    14. Bore them to sleep in the front room and then take advantage.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    @ Papi_Chulo What I am saying is in ANY CLUB , STICK WITH THE DANCER THAT GIVES YOU THE MOST MILEAGE ! Don't be hopping from girl to girl and then complaining because some girls won't let you have your way with them. I UNDERSTAND SOME CLUBS HAVE RULES AND ARE CLOSELY MONITORED, Don't go to those clubs then, But even in tough towns like Nashville I have played with and sucked titties and had FIV and DFK in private dances and DFK and FIV in front room sessions. I don't care what club you go to there will always be one girl who will break the rules to earn more money and some bouncers that will look the other way for a larger tip. Maybe not full service but anything they can do that can't be spotted by the cameras.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    VERY GOOD TO KNOW that about Nashville, as the common perception is that all of Tennessee is so closely controlled as to make its strip clubs as bad as Santa Clara California. Not that easy to drive all the way around Tennessee. Jestrite50 is the undisputed master womanizer! SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    I have only been in the Nashville clubs but in any club in Nashville that does bikini dances behind a curtain mileage can be had because you know what ..........bikinis bottoms can slide to the side.....tops can drop down in front ........all with her back to the camera !
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    1-way contact isn't *that* bad. Though Papi_Chulo is right on the money, as usual. You mileage always varies. And even if it doesn't -- and I should learn to press my luck more -- controlling one's self and just sitting back and enjoying the show isn't the end of the worth either. It's still fun!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Front room friendliness, rather than letting girls sell you dances. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion