tuscl

Strippers bragging about their skiills

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A few years ago one tried to impress me with her oral skills. She said that the house mom told her that she must really be good since her BF was the brother of one of the club managers. She was good. :)

15 comments

• impala
    8 years ago
    Had many brag about their skills, sadly most failed to impress
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If she is there with you and bragging about her skills, then that means she is not ramming her tongue into your mouth, while she spreads her legs for FIV.

So I would say, pass on her.

:)

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Or rather, she is not ramming her tongue into your mouth while using one hand to guide your hand under her panties and using her other hand for squeezing your cock. So I would say pass on her.

If you took her into the back room you would still have no idea how talk translates into action.

SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Yes all girls need to do their test drives out in the front room. There is no use to take a girl to the back if she hasn't passed the test in the front room. IE: DFK, FIV, Stick shifting, simulated BJ over your pants, hand in your pants, etc.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    jestrite......which clubs have dancers who do all that in the front-room? Do tell.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    GoV shit at Follies you can do most of the stuff except DFK with some of the girls.

I have never seen in any club dancers making out with customers in the front room, or really the simulated BJ. Jestrite and SJG must be neighbors in kookville who are paying strippers to be hookers that just can't admit it, or rationalize it but it is still 100% the same thing.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I bought dances from a girl who has worked at this club for years.
    Worst dances I ever had. I thought she would be worth it given her work experience.
    I never know.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Gwen never bragged about her skills. She just did it :)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've never met a girl who didn't think she gave great BJ's but most are average and worse. Best BJ's I ever got were from a MILF neighbor who was an amateur p4p hobbyist. She was also an excellent fuck. She must be in her 60's by now....or older!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A couple of them have bragged how quick they made a customer cum.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    ^ Lap Dance Queens lol
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Well VM when the guys have to take a number, it is usually a pretty good indication. :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    My observation is that every girl out there tries to run the line "I give the best head in the club" or some variant. Generally just stripper shit.

I'm waiting for one to come up to me telling me that she gives the second best blow job in the club until my dick decides she's best, and she has something to prove. That would be the girl to take in back ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If the girl has got a tongue stud, then it would stand to reason that she prides herself in her BJ skills.

SJG

Lenny Kravitz - Believe ( another song from this guy with a curious harmony structure )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spPWnh3J…
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Yea after first dance she's like"I didn't even show you all my moves yet". That's OK,the ones you did didn't impress me that much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion