tuscl

Christmas is nigh

Saturday, December 17, 2016 11:42 AM
Hey everyone, strife aside. I want to wish one and all a very, very, Merry Christmas. Season's greetings and Happy Hanukkah. Let's pull together and make our world great again.

21 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I agree. [view link]
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Thanks, fake war veteran vincemichaels!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Uh der der duh! Der der dig ugh duh der der..
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, dickbreath. Your present awaits you at Temple and Cass
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahaha, Better yet, dickbreath come to our VVA chapter over on Woodward Ave. My veteran buddies and I await your putrid self.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    thanks, vince and i'm clubbing on christmas eve with a fellow TUSCLer tis gonna be fun!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Party on, GoVikings.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Hey Vince hope you have a great holiday and the same to all of my TUSCL buddies.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck you, dickbreath, you and Dougster.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Fuck that fake war veteran faggot vincemichaels!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Merry Christmas. God bless us every one.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Dougster/tittydickbreath, solution is simple. Come to Detroit, you cowards. You will be fish food after we dump your stupid asses in the Detroit River. My family has a long tradition of disposing of schmucks like you.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Merry Christmas
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As usual, dumbass, you are an idiot, Keep on lying, dickbreath. You just show everyone what an ass you are. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hopefully strip clubs will be great again in South Carolina one day without pasties and all the extra regulations. I'm all in favor of killing lots of regulations on titties and strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Amen, sharkhunter,
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    You're really tough for an old geezer, vincemichaels. What are you now? Around early 60s? Mid 60s?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes I am, dickbreath, come to Detroit, you'll find out,
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Joy to the world. Happy Holidays (including Kwanzaa).
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Speaking of making strip clubs great again, does anyone from New Orleans have any updates on how the dancers did with their suit against the new age restriction law? The bar association will miss John if he skips the next convention because all the strippers are too long in the tooth.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Merry Christmas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion