tuscl

Just curious !

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Thursday, December 15, 2016 12:41 PM
Have ever met a stripper and thought she way way hot, hung out for a bit even gotten some dances, a few days or a week later gone to see the same girl and been disappointed by her looks?

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Can't remember such an instance off the top of my PL-head - but what happens to me often due to me really liking variety is that I'll really be into a dancer the first time I see her and more often than not the next time I don't find her as hot/desirable.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Now that I think about it; on some of occasions I've known some thick curvy ebonies that for some reason decided they wanted to be thin and lost their thickness and ample curves and it's been a downer; but that does not occur too often; more often than not they go from thin to thick and ebony women often put on the weight in the right places (boobs; ass; hips).
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I had an experience when I meet a stripper in the club and thought she was hot as fuck Some time later and bumped into her in the grocery store and was like god damn ! Between the bright lights and zero makeups I about puked
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Yes. I've had it happen. Always seemed to happen when I used to drink a lot of Red Bull and Jager... I guess it's true what they say about beer goggles.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    There is a whole episode od Seinfeld devoted to this (but it was Jerry's girlfriend, not a stripper whose appearance changed)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^Donald Trump said the same thing. ; )
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yep. Lust is blind. It wears off and reality sets in.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Just consider yourself lucky that you weren't drunk in Vegas near a wedding Chapel the first time you met her. Damn, I may have just inadvertently given LFishsticks an idea for his next story.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @desertscrub: To make sure that he/she isn't, or that he/she is? ;-)
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    Eh one of my former favorites is starting to show her age. Had some heavy lust for her 3 years ago, and it lasted a few months.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    A bad outfit can ruin almost anyone. A terrible wig, the same.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Absolutely. Kind of reminiscent of the Seinfeld episode where he was dating a girl that was "2-faced". Sometimes it's her makeup or a weird outfit that she chooses to wear when I see her again that makes me wonder what I saw in her the first go around. But usually her hair and how it's done/styled will have the greatest impact to me on whether or not I still find her attractive. I remember dancing with an Asian hottie who had a flowing mane of long black hair. It was gorgeous. The next time I saw her she chopped most of it off and did a partial head shaving. Ugh. She was off my dance card.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion