Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

THANKS TO THE WHALE I WENT TO RED LOBSTER

rattdog
rattdog95232

New York

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

at the famous gogorama last night. had my eyes on this blonde throughout the entire time. but she's unfortunately parked her ass on a bar stool next this whale of a customer. most likely a whale of a regular. after a couple of hours of waiting and no other targets of interest, i go to my friend and say i'm hungry lets get outta here and get some food. diner, red lobster, tilted kilt, longhorn steakhouse are suggetions he throws out. never ever been to a red lobster before. am curious so we head there. after indulging in many shrimps, lobster tail, and a couple of sides-best meal i've had all year. man tha's some good shit!!! so i like to thank that club whale who hogged that blonde those 2 plus hours, took my money and engorged in seafood, and have cash left over for dances for my next victim at another club. btw, i checked her out for a final look before i headed out the door for good. walked up closer, scanned up up and down. conclusion: 7 at best but not the end of the world if she didn't pop me off last night.

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Lol

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The whales are at the top of the SC food chain - when they are hunting means we we may not get our preferred prey that day

Profile picture for DoctorPhil
DoctorPhil
•

mmmm, mmmm. you can't get a more cholesterol rich diet than shrimp boy howdy

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I need to expand my horizons. I should shit at Red Lobster

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

He took your girl for 2 hours? The guy's a piker. I typically take them for 3-5 hours straight, no dancing for other customers allowed. It's good to be her favorite regular (I'm definitely not a whale)! I do, though, feel a little guilty that you ate that stankfood, and more importantly, don't realize it's stankfood :)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yeah, just 2 hours?

He's a guppy.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

hmm red lobster is stankfood. guess i have to raise my standards. also lower the waiting time to 1hr 45 mins.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I wonder how many guys I've sent to red lobster? I dont feel guilty about it cause the cheddar biscuits verge on orgasmic.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

"so i like to thank that club whale who hogged that blonde"

You're welcome.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I sent a guy to Captain D's. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Captain D's is bomb

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

Hey at least it's better than being sent to get CRABS.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Lohn John Silvers Captain Ds Red Lobster Joes Crabshack Bonefish Grill McCormick & Schmick

There I think that goes from shittiest to best in the seafood chain relm. God knows I've eaten at all of them enough during my lifetime.

Profile picture for Shadilay
Shadilay
•

I think you need to reevaluate your life and spending if the best meal you have had all year is Red Lobster.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

I once waited hours for my fave to finish with a whale. Then after the whale left, some Schmoe in a sweatshirt appeared and she told me that she HAD to see him, he was an old favorite who drove almost 3 hours to see her that night. I left then, having learned that waiting out a whale isn't always the best plan. There's always the next day. And there was, in this case.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I have never been to one. But I would have to have little to no other options to choose it, i try to avoid chains.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Next time, work harder and earn more money. God doesn't love you. /sarcasm.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement