tuscl

THANKS TO THE WHALE I WENT TO RED LOBSTER

rattdog
New York
Sunday, December 11, 2016 9:37 AM
at the famous gogorama last night. had my eyes on this blonde throughout the entire time. but she's unfortunately parked her ass on a bar stool next this whale of a customer. most likely a whale of a regular. after a couple of hours of waiting and no other targets of interest, i go to my friend and say i'm hungry lets get outta here and get some food. diner, red lobster, tilted kilt, longhorn steakhouse are suggetions he throws out. never ever been to a red lobster before. am curious so we head there. after indulging in many shrimps, lobster tail, and a couple of sides-best meal i've had all year. man tha's some good shit!!! so i like to thank that club whale who hogged that blonde those 2 plus hours, took my money and engorged in seafood, and have cash left over for dances for my next victim at another club. btw, i checked her out for a final look before i headed out the door for good. walked up closer, scanned up up and down. conclusion: 7 at best but not the end of the world if she didn't pop me off last night.

17 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The whales are at the top of the SC food chain - when they are hunting means we we may not get our preferred prey that day
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    mmmm, mmmm. you can't get a more cholesterol rich diet than shrimp boy howdy
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I need to expand my horizons. I should shit at Red Lobster
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    He took your girl for 2 hours? The guy's a piker. I typically take them for 3-5 hours straight, no dancing for other customers allowed. It's good to be her favorite regular (I'm definitely not a whale)! I do, though, feel a little guilty that you ate that stankfood, and more importantly, don't realize it's stankfood :)
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Yeah, just 2 hours? He's a guppy.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    hmm red lobster is stankfood. guess i have to raise my standards. also lower the waiting time to 1hr 45 mins.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I wonder how many guys I've sent to red lobster? I dont feel guilty about it cause the cheddar biscuits verge on orgasmic.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "so i like to thank that club whale who hogged that blonde" You're welcome.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I sent a guy to Captain D's. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Captain D's is bomb
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Hey at least it's better than being sent to get CRABS.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lohn John Silvers Captain Ds Red Lobster Joes Crabshack Bonefish Grill McCormick & Schmick There I think that goes from shittiest to best in the seafood chain relm. God knows I've eaten at all of them enough during my lifetime.
  • Shadilay
    8 years ago
    I think you need to reevaluate your life and spending if the best meal you have had all year is Red Lobster.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I once waited hours for my fave to finish with a whale. Then after the whale left, some Schmoe in a sweatshirt appeared and she told me that she HAD to see him, he was an old favorite who drove almost 3 hours to see her that night. I left then, having learned that waiting out a whale isn't always the best plan. There's always the next day. And there was, in this case.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I have never been to one. But I would have to have little to no other options to choose it, i try to avoid chains.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Next time, work harder and earn more money. God doesn't love you. /sarcasm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion