tuscl

SIGNS HE'S UNDATEABLE, ACCORDING TO A STRIPPER WHO'S SEEN IT ALL

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:57 AM
A stripper reveals the signs that a customer is undatable. She did not say anything about the guy being older than her father, so I'm good to go. [view link]

21 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm glad she didn't reference our oldness, jack.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Few
  • K
    8 years ago
    "He says all women are crazy." It isn't that he knows all women are crazy. It is that he is stupid enough to openly acknowledge it.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I met a dancer last night that thought she had to have a baby before she turned 30 and paid for artificial whatever because she said she couldn't find a guy. I never heard that story before. Did I think she was crazy? She looks like 22ish. Maybe. Good thing I seem to meet crazy all the time. Meanwhile I'm thinking, does she want baby number two for free? She might want support though. She's probably attracted to me because I always find crazy girls. In a stripper world, crazy might seem normal to some people. on the other hand, could that story about not having a guy available to get her pregnant been a bunch of stripper shit story to get me thinking about sex so that I buy lap dances? Who knows. That was one crazy story I never heard before. Maybe true? Maybe she wasn't stripping in the south because I find it hard to believe she would have that problem around here. Give a guy a couple tator tots and he's off buying dances in a little bit. Makes you wonder how many other good looking girls out there think they have to have a baby before they turn 30. I never knew some girls thought that.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I was trying to point out I might say a lot of girls I meet seem crazy but compared to what they call crazy, I might seem very dateable. I hear bizarre stories on several occasions. I remember one dancer that used to drive 95mph from eastern nc to western sc over 200 miles one way each week for almost a year. She talked me into sleeping with her. Was she crazy? Probably. She got stopped by the police a couple of times threatening to arrest her I heard.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    like the artwork on that dancers body
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    She said something about not liking when a guy cums in his pants. I think LDK is undateable?
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    i'm surprised there is nothing about a dumb ass loser who plays with star trek dolls, errrr star trek action figures that is. and not a single word about the mentally ill reeking of gravy breath maybe the short bus riders have a chance after all
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Exactly why women gravitate toward me!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    She didn't mention anything about gravy. Or living in mom's basement. Flawed research I say. lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    jack. the dream girl. hopefully not a nightmare.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    WTF - you're gonna judge a guy if he's dating material while in a strip-club, strip-clubs are not the place to go look for relationships thus not the place to make judgements about them
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I'm guilty of only liking the girl in extreme footwear. Have to arrange that so that I get what I like, but she doesn't feel that I am overly focused on that. Hence the photo modeling sessions. :) SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In a strip-club there's dozens of naked women throwing themselves at men and this bitch expects the guy to be on his best behavior, bitch please
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    All women are crazy... it's just there's a sliding continuum for how much and what I'd be willing to put up with.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She gets naked and grinds on strangers but yet passes judgment on the PL, and I imagine she would not like being judged by her actions in a SC
  • K
    8 years ago
    Stripfighter, I assume you agree with this [view link]
  • Shadilay
    8 years ago
    She doesn't seem to understand things from the customer's perspective (or just things in general). I'm not grosses out by a strippers tampon string, I just don't want period blood on my pants that I need to explain. It doesn't matter how much money I have in the bank, ATM cards typically have a daily cash withdrawal limit (of about $500 or so). If I seem pissed at you in public, it's because I don't want to have an awkward conversation with you and your kid or BF. Also, please don't talk to me if I'm with people.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Much more detailed hot/crazy matrix: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    What do you expect from an article written by a "feminist"?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion