Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Meanwhile, at the San Jose Wild Animal Park..

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

A small San Jose Wild Animal Park had acquired a very rare species of gorilla. Within a few weeks, the female gorilla became very horny, and difficult to handle. Upon examination, the park veterinarian determined the problem: The gorilla was in heat. To make matters worse, there were no male gorillas of her species available.

While reflecting on their problem, the park administrators noticed Lloyd, a part-time nerd intern, responsible for cleaning the animals' cages. Lloyd, like most nerds, had little sense, but believed that he possessed ample ability to satisfy a female of ANY species.

So, the park administrators thought they might have a solution. Lloyd was approached with a proposition. Would he be willing to have sex with the gorilla for $100?

Lloyd showed some interest, but said he would have to think the matter over carefully. The following day, lloyd announced that he would accept their offer, but only under three conditions.

"First," he said, "I want front room GFE with the gorilla."

"Second, you must never tell my mom about this."

The park administration quickly agreed to these conditions, so they asked what was his third condition.

Lloyd stated, "You gotta give me another week to come up with the hundred bucks."

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

This is an old joke but still funny.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Now that's a nerd !!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Yeah. He was an Ohio State graduate.......

LOL! How did I know that punch line was coming?

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Very funny.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I saw it coming but still laughed.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I heard this before but here on TUSCL it is especially funny. Good one TheeOSU.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

I would have thought sanjoseLloyd would prefer the male gorilla.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I sense a string of Lloyd jokes on the way. Who wants to take the lead? I would but I have a job.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Making fun of Lloyd is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

@JS69, it's a possibility. ;-)

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Lol!! Lloyd is a walking joke. It's always understood without saying.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Why did the slim Mexican boy cross the road?

Lloyd kept trying to make him subdue to BFE.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

LOL

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

What do you get when you cross a eunuch, with a racist hypocrite?

Lloyd Schoene

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Have you heard about the Ohio State Night Saint, touring the country, ready to suck any guy off.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^ The Ohio State Night Saint sucks off animals too.

SJG

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Alright Lloyd, you win, I just can't compete with your snappy comebacks.

Then again I can't compete with anyone that has GFE with a gorilla in heat either, LOL

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

At least this time it's GFE instead of your usual BFE.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

LOL :D

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Faggit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement