tuscl

I'll bet this has never happened to you before

gawker
Older than dirt
Last night about 5:00 I got a call from a dancer I've known for many years. She had lost her phone and needed an Uber to get to work. I agreed and she got to work on time ($30.57). At 1:15 I was awakened by another call from her on another borrowed phone. She said she'd had a good night ( over a $1000) but a cab would be about $100 and could I order her another Uber ($31.00). This afternoon she called and asked for one more Uber to go get her phone at the guy's apartment where she left it. I agreed ($15.25). Tonight I got a text from her with a Western Union number which I went and picked up $100 which she sent me. A stripper repaid me with a tip. That's a first in my experience.

13 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Who would have thought? The unicorn of strippers, an honest conscientious stripper!
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    It only took 7 years for her to repay a debt to you within 24 hours! Never thought it possible! Merrrrry Christmas!
  • sctripper
    8 years ago
    I did have that happen before. One time years ago. I helped with a car insurance payment. I got the money back within two weeks.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Who said anything about honest and conscientious?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Great story
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I'm glad something normal and honest happened for you
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Never had a problem with my ATF. No others would I trust that much.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I have ordered Ubers for strippers because they had emergencies and didn't have credit cards (at least that's what they told me). I don't remember ever being repaid.

Two days ago I sent a stripper home from my house by Uber. I had drunk too much to drive.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    As long as you're willing to accept repayment in the form of sex rather than money, I find that many strippers do in fact repay their debts. What makes this story unique is that she repaid the debt in cash.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    You're right. That never happened to me.

I've paid for more things than I care to admit or remember. Was never repaid, either in cash or free sex. But then again, I never expected to be repaid with either one.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Very Nice
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    That is very nice but isn't this the same stripper who has almost bankrupted you?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gawker, on knowing about your favorite girl, none of this is surprising. This stuff is about more than just money.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion