Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'll bet this has never happened to you before

gawker
gawker763220

Older than dirt

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Last night about 5:00 I got a call from a dancer I've known for many years. She had lost her phone and needed an Uber to get to work. I agreed and she got to work on time ($30.57). At 1:15 I was awakened by another call from her on another borrowed phone. She said she'd had a good night ( over a $1000) but a cab would be about $100 and could I order her another Uber ($31.00). This afternoon she called and asked for one more Uber to go get her phone at the guy's apartment where she left it. I agreed ($15.25). Tonight I got a text from her with a Western Union number which I went and picked up $100 which she sent me. A stripper repaid me with a tip. That's a first in my experience.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Who would have thought? The unicorn of strippers, an honest conscientious stripper!

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

It only took 7 years for her to repay a debt to you within 24 hours! Never thought it possible! Merrrrry Christmas!

Profile picture for sctripper
sctripper
•

I did have that happen before. One time years ago. I helped with a car insurance payment. I got the money back within two weeks.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Who said anything about honest and conscientious?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Great story

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I'm glad something normal and honest happened for you

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Never had a problem with my ATF. No others would I trust that much.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I have ordered Ubers for strippers because they had emergencies and didn't have credit cards (at least that's what they told me). I don't remember ever being repaid.

Two days ago I sent a stripper home from my house by Uber. I had drunk too much to drive.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

As long as you're willing to accept repayment in the form of sex rather than money, I find that many strippers do in fact repay their debts. What makes this story unique is that she repaid the debt in cash.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

You're right. That never happened to me.

I've paid for more things than I care to admit or remember. Was never repaid, either in cash or free sex. But then again, I never expected to be repaid with either one.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Very Nice

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

That is very nice but isn't this the same stripper who has almost bankrupted you?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Gawker, on knowing about your favorite girl, none of this is surprising. This stuff is about more than just money.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement