tuscl

New Year's Eve at a club

Monday, December 5, 2016 11:37 AM
Yay or nay? Who's been and what's it like?

10 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    It sucks, at least in my one experience. Sadly there is a slim chance I may be alone and out of town on New Year's Eve and it's quite possible if that happens, I will likely go to a club because I won't have anything else to do.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I will probably go during the day if things line up right.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Kinda sad. I'll have an actual date, thank you very much! Maybe Doogie will go to the club on New Years...if he leaves his parent's basement!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I normally hit Follies on Saturday afternoons. So it is very probable that I will hit it during the afternoon of the 31st but no way in hell will I stay later than 5PM. The popular dancers will have parties to go to that night and the customers that don't have parties to go to will flock to the club. I'll just stay home that night and watch some good movies.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I did it once. It was fun
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club. IMO if going on New Years Eve (or any holiday for that matter), make sure they are having a "party" or some other type of event that evening (usually indicates that they have made a commitment to have dancers there. If there is nothing special going on, from what I've seen the dancers usually just don't show up so they can go to parties themselves.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My band has a gig New Years Eve...but not in a strip club :(.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Word of advice, though, before going on a holiday call ahead and see if they are even going to be open or if they are planning on closing early that night. Nothing worse than driving to a SC and finding out that they weren't open. If they are altering there hours for the evening, not usually a good sign.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    No. This is a time for family and friends.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    As far as New Year's Eve nighttime, it's the worst time to go, most of the dancers won't be there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion