tuscl

Dancer periods. How understanding are you?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Recently my favorite black dancer told me that she was giving a dance to a white customer and her period started 2 days early and she made a mess on the customers pants. She said that he was very understanding. Shit happens. But she said if it had been a black customer, he would have been "All up in her face".

It has never happened to me but I have seen it reported on here. I wish that they would just stay at home when Aunt Flo comes but if it should ever happen to me, I think that I would be disappointed but understanding.

17 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't think most of these girls can afford being off-work for 1+ week out of each month. Yeah, I suppose I'd prefer it, too, but it's unreasonable to think that could happen.

I've never been period-ed on, but I'd guess I'd be understanding as well. It's not like every other girl doesn't work on their period also. It's not like she did it on purpose. Mistakes happen.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Shit happens.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I am guessing I would be quite angry but hope I would be able to maintain my composure and not let it show.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; it would suck but as others mentioned it's not something she did on purpose - for me it's not so much she messed on my pants/shorts; but that it would probably end my visit and that would be the part that bothered me but I would still understand.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'd probably be able to just shrug it off if I had a change of shorts in the car.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Subra is right most girls can't afford to lose that kind of time from work. Most of the girls I know are using the newer birth control drugs that virtually eliminate their cycles. They also use a tampon or two for safety....just stuff the string in too. For the most part it impacts FIV or FS but not my favorite - bjs.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Once had a strippers tampon fall out onto the floor while she was giving me a nude lapdance. I had to calm her down, she put her panties back on, tried to finish the LD, fell off my knee from fear onto the floor, I pull her up, and the rest of the dance time was her sitting on my lap not moving and cuddling. Women bleed, its not a big deal.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Never had it happen to me, yet....but i would be understanding about it.
    During my last visit my CF excused herself for, as she called it, "technical difficulties"....assume it could be related to this subject.
  • larryfishsticks
    8 years ago
    MMMMMM KETCHUP FOR FISHSTICKS
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Never had it happen but if it was a favorite, it wouldn't bother me at all. It would give us something to laugh about. If it was just some random dancer, I wouldn't like it but wouldn't be pissed about it either. Just comes with the territory.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "MMMMMM KETCHUP FOR FISHSTICKS"

Not brilliant!

But still funny! ;)
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    that just means the lappers are tits are in my face and her head in my crotch
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    Had fav at Ritz tell me it wb lappers as she on period. Badly wanted fuk her in VIP as what usually did.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i don't mind a bloody mess if she doesn't mind.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Messing up nice suit pants?

SJG
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I never had an issue with her period, but a couple times I've had a dancer actually cum and leave a wet spot on my leg. I wish that happened more often...
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    A couple weeks ago, a favorite at a local club asked me to try to have a lighter-than-usual touch on her tits because it was just about That Time and the poor things were sore. She told me she works through her period because she hates to lose a week's worth of money. She's a 40ish MILF with an awesome pair, so the loss of contact grieved me. I drowned my sorrows by getting a lapper or four with a girl not afflicted with the The Curse at at that time.

I've known girls to take the worst day or two off, however.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion