tuscl

I'm SO depressed

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
I just found out that my most accessible club, 1320 Club II, will be closing its doors after 35 years of operation. Apparently, they lost their lease.

What makes it sad is that this club has been busy as all get out every time I have been in. Tonight there was a constant line to get into the lap dance area. There were about 20 dancers working, mostly sevens and up, some 8s and even a couple of nines. Even though it's a Virginia pasties club, I have never had a disappointing time. The girls are friendly, willing to talk and a LOT of fun in the LD area (don't want to throw anyone under the bus here!)

The girls aren't panicked

16 comments

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Sorry, posted it incomplete by accident.

The girls aren't panicked. They know that they will find work at other clubs, but probably not with work conditions as good. No bouncers, no doorkeepers, just people having a good time.

Probably, the people who bought the shopping center and have, in fairness, been improving it have decided that their plans and 1320's existence don't make sense. Too bad. RIP to the best club in Virginia.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "1320 Club ll" is a strange name. Do you know why it's named that? I looked it up and it is not the address.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    The 13 is the unlucky number of his football team and the 20 is the number of times his team has lost to mine in the past 21 years.
    *sorry I couldn't resist* :D
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Maybe they'll open at a new location but the vibe may not be the same
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    No idea where the name came from. It's definitely NOT to do with TheeOSU's theory, LOL.

I understand the family that owns the club has other business interests, so they probably won't be reopening any where else. :-(
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    shit. you live in virginia. you should be depressed
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    advice: next time you're there get as many tel#'s as possible and meet them otc. 7's 8's & 9's are ones you want to keep seeing as long as you can. it's either that or start planning on travelling afar to your next fave targeted club.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    1320 ft is 1/4 mile?
  • nukie
    8 years ago
    Growing up in Alexandria VA in 60's and 70's, the original 1320 club was at 1320 Richmond Highway (US 1) a couple miles south of the beltway. Don't know exactly when it closed.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A pasties club in Virginia is the best VA has to offer? Virginia might be the all time worst state for strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Go to Follies
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    All VA clubs are pasties clubs. There is also a law on the books that grandfather's existing clubs but does not allow new clubs to open. A wasteland indeed.

However, the girls at 1320 have pushed the boundaries of pasties almost to the vanishing point. It's the best I have ever been to in VA, better than the nude clubs in DC where there are no lap dances and just a little short of B'more.
  • lzwh
    8 years ago
    No argument on VA being among worst states for SCs, but The Treasure Club Gold & Silver in Roanoke is a nude club (bottoms on for lap dances)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've twice gotten dances from a girl at Follies that is from VA. She says that she has a cleaning business there but doesn't dance there because she doesn't want to take a chance on being recognized by one of her business customers. She knows how to give a Follies dance. :)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Sorry you've lost your club. That sucks.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    One thing I have never been able to understand, how could any guy spend his Sunday mornings in church. And worst of all, how could any guy spend his Sunday morning listening to a sermon?

https://www.amazon.com/Why-Men-Hate-Goin…

They must be living in places without Viet Coffee.

Maybe some of our church going folks would be able to answer this?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/25953606@N…

SJG

Killing Me Softley
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4USer34…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion