tuscl

Teacher impregnated by 13-year-old takes plea deal

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I know it's wrong, but I feel like high-fiving the kid.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio…

13 comments

• londonguy
    8 years ago
    If it was the other way around and a teacher impregnated a 13 yr old girl would he be allowed to take a plea deal?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'd do her.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    A male teacher would definitely go to prison and then have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    That kid will be running the System at 16.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    South Park covered this situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-…
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    That is the story behind the movie "That's my boy" starring Adam Sandler.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Great South Park clip.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Too bad she doesn't live in Detroit or she could send that kid to Jackslashs daycare.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The worst part that these teachers always seem to be 8+. Where were they when I was in junior high and high school? They're aren't dogs who can't get laid any other way, they could walk into any bar or club and have guys buying them drinks left and right. I don't get it.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I had a super hot teacher in 5th grade...but didn't give BJ's. At least not with me!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    They probably weren't born yet, gammanu95. :) I hear ya. there were a few in grade school, had I been a sperm producer then, I'd have done. Those new, young teachers are so nice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    These nymph teachers look like they may be right at home in a strip club
  • Player11
    8 years ago
    I think these teachers like doing the young guys - probably see them as safe vs HIV and these gals so sex starved doing them bareback. You have to wonder how a grown woman would let herself get knocked up by a 13 yo opening herself up to all kinda trouble. Plus how he gonna support her. I would have craved having a hot teacher like her for mistress when in school. But when these gals wanna fuk somebody nothin gonna stop them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion