Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm in SF

GACA
GACA829286

Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who wants to hang tonight?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Cool - I always wanted to go to Santa Fe

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Right...

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

So San Francisco for any other smart-ass

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

:)

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

SFSU specifically

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ Thanks. I was thinking San Fernando

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@Mikeya San Fernando would be the SFV (San Fernando Valley)... but since you're just from lame ass SD I wouldn't expect you to be that sophisticated to know.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^ Rong........ San Fernando is a city. SF...get it? San Fernando Valley is a large area consisting of several cities

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Touchè

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Who is SF?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

SJG's mom is bringing him up right now - look for a silver minivan with a "Valley View High Chess Club" bumper sticker on the back.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Thanks for the generous advance notice. I'll head that way. Are SJG and his mom going to club with us?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

As an aside, SF clubs suck.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^ The way I see it is SF, (South Florida) is second only to Tijuana or Detroit.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

And Shailynn's mom will be driving the mini-van which says, West Texas Christian Glee Club.

SJG

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Bummer, I'm on vacation! Back tomorrow but have plans Thursday night.

I'm not a fan of any of SF's clubs for nightshift -- although I dislike clubbing nightshift in general, anywhere. Condor can be fun even on nightshift, if you can find a girl you like. It's alcohol club so limited touching.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement