tuscl

Period.

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Question: you're with a female friend (civie, wife, stripper - does not matter) and you find out (to her surprise) she is on her period in the middle of sex, do you keep going or quit to avoid a mess?

38 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Keep going

Can't speak for other dudes....but I doubt most would have the will power to stop lol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Keep going. If she's good with it, who am I to argue?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Keep going for sure, but the sheets get washed ASAP, afterward. Liner above the mattress, just in case.

This did come up with a stripper friend. She texted with a profuse apology, even though it was no big deal.

...and going down on her is out of the question.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    We've now talked about every imaginable topic on TUSCL.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I'm under 40 and have been sexually active for over 25 years. I have only run into this 3 times. Looking back I'm amazed it has only been 3 times, but I can't even count how many times I have turned down sex knowing this is an issue, it's somewhere I don't like to go.

Anyway I have run into this twice with the same girl in the past month. She is a civvie, not a stripper and just chalk it up as bag timing on our meetings. The first time it was very minor, this last time it was bad. I had to stop, instant mood killer. Was just curious how other guys would have handled it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Keep going. The cum just fine with Aunt Flo visiting.

If they are reluctant to start, I just spread out a towel on top of the bed.

None of it bothers me. For the girl though I think their is water accumulation or something. So they don't want FIV or 2x.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Did this happen to you recently?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i keep going if she is in. butt no dining at the y.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG I didn't know rubber dolls got periods?
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    >... shailynn said
    Anyway I have run into this twice with the same girl in the past month.
    ..... she's been timing our meetings around it

Well the moon told her who could be her child's father.

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ luckily that's not me!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It (period sex) happens often because (the ladies can correct this) the day prior and the day after her period, lots of women get very horny. So sometimes they start bleeding a day *early* or they think they are done for the month (but actually weren't). I keep (intercourse) going though. Some ladies are weirded out by blood on the condom or the bare penis. The blood has never bothered me. I've dealt with this dozens or hundreds of times.

Haven't you noticed that the 1-2 days before her period starts -- that's when she's the naturally horniest, on her own, without you having to do anything? I sure have noticed. Often I get outright pounced upon when leaving for work in the morning. So I think it is really a thing. Other times the dead giveaway when undressing her is the feminine pad or tampon. Though if she things she hasn't yet started, obviously she won't have those on yet.

I keep towels nearby so I just slip one under her hips and keep going. In the past -- for really messy flows -- like sex right in the middle of heaviest flow day --- we just convene to the shower and have sex in there with the water on. Esp. true if you only have a narrow window or time or days to see the girl. Other times you don't notice quickly enough so, yes, you (or I mean she) might have to launder the sheets. It happens.

Just quickly slip a towel under her without drawing attention to it and keep going without skipping a beat.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'd know about it long before the clothes came off.
    And I'm fine with it.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Only happened once, with the DS. Even then it started right at the beginning and not really in the middle. Of course we kept fucking.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Have always kept going, and have mutually decided to have sex during period using towels underneath. My second serious girlfriend had problems with cramping but found significant relief by having sex and orgasms. So it was a medical accommodation on my part. :)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    You are very generous.

:-)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I prefer fucking girls on their period..sounds nasty to some I'm sure but every girl I've been with I always inform I enjoy sex on their period...funny because every time they present the news to me like a birthday gift lol...the sex is amazing,..messy for sure but going bear back and creamy her pie is to good to pass up
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Who cares. It ain't posionous.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "It ain't posionous."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Agree with RandomMember that going down on a girl on the rag is seriously non-brilliant though! :(
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    With someone I trust? Keep going.

With a sex worker? You know blood transfer is a leading cause of STDs, right?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Grab a towel and continue. No more risk from blood than vaginal secretions unless you have open wounds or ingest a significant amount and have an otherwise compromised immune system.
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Imamutt is not a doctor, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

What GMD said.

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "SJG I didn't know rubber dolls got periods?"

LOL
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Not a doc, and it was a Motel 6. I did spend about an hour on the phone with the CDC when an employee informed me he had HepC. During the discussion I did ask about risks associated with cunnilingus, and we covered the topic extensively. The official recommendation is to use a dental dam, but otherwise the risk is relatively low.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ You fucked a guy with HepC and he bled on you?

Juice spelling - too funny to pass up if you missed it:

" going bear back "
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    I liked "creamy her pie" even better. Didn't know it was a verb.

I'm picturing a Chef Boy R Dee character speaking in a thick Italian accent, using hand gestures, saying "and then, I creamy her pie. Bellissimo!"
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    And who thought there was no humor in this topic... And no one asked, but yes, for that old girlfriend, sex was the the cure for PMS too.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Thank you for the advice, I will now tell my story mainly for entertainment value.

I had a 2 night "sleepover" with a good friend of mine, I'd call her more of a "fuck buddy" than anything else. Our first night we stayed in a special hotel room pretty much designed for sex. Private two person hot tub, sauna, a shower so large Juice and Jackie could both fit in there. We had as much sex as two people could have in one evening and night and in the middle of the night her period hit, which was a few days early. During are last sex in the morning we didn't notice it and finished, everything was normal for the most part (just a little mess), and it didn't bother me one bit.

Fast forward to the next night, she convinced me that if she drinks a lot it will bring her period to a screeching halt. In addition, she's one of those girls whose period only lasts about 24 hours, which I know several girls who are lucky in that sense as well.

Out all afternoon and evening, I encourage her to drink a lot during our activities and dinner, by the time we hit the hotel room that night she's drunk, but horny. We go into sex after some long foreplay preparing the bed for a potential mess. We usually like to do several positions and switch from oral to intercourse and back but we knew we needed to stick to one position this time and that's it. Banging away in missionary I look down and it's not a pretty site, instant boner killer. I withdraw and get cleaned up, she is mortified, and drunk, which is a weird combination.

I feel a little weak for stopping having sex, but I think having wall-to-wall sex the previous night, not having any money invested in this sex session, and knowing I will have many rendezvous with this girl down the road made stopping much more tolerable for me. There are a lot of things I can overlook during sex, but looking down and seeing that it looks like I dipped my dick in red paint was a little too much for me. I was just wondering how other PLs (which for the most part are pretty sexually experienced on here) would handle it.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    I work in blood all day long (medical field). I'd rather not play in it too. I'll settle for a blow job or ass during those times thank you very much!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Always seemed to me that a girl's period would be a good time to try anal..... ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice story shaylinneie....as for me I love the red dick look....Jackie and I love it
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, there's much you don't know, being up in your mom's attic. And same for you TheeOSU, being your resident Night Saint.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    SJG shut the fuck up and go on about talking about a bunch of shit you're never going to do.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, you are really stupid. I was married for a long time. Dating for a long time before that, and sessioning with AMP girls too.

Maybe you think you can troll, because there are bigger trolls. But the thing is, I have the worst of them on ignore, so no, those creeps don't give you cover.

SJG
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    @san_jose_guy. making payments over time for your mail order bride even after she took out a restraining order on your psycho ass is not the same thing as being married for a long time. at least not for normal people. dumbass

and take your meds psycho boy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion