tuscl

Well, it looks like Juice is the most popular member here...

Friday, November 25, 2016 1:01 PM
...and SJG is the most hated,,,....thoughts?

7 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol. If most ignored member equates to most popular member, then sure I'll agree with you. Mikey boy with another smart take!!!!!!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    IMO, Papi_Chulo and Subraman are the most popular and SJG and Dougster are the least popular. Juicebox69 is more like class clown than popular kid -- that's different.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Juice could well be most popular. As for least depends. Could be SJG or ziptard. I don't think anyone likes zippy besides SJG. But most probably think he is just a harmless idiot trying to be funny but failing and then doubling down by being even more idiotic and failing worse. With SJG I think there is more concern over whether he is harmless or not. He used to have fans but I'm not sure if he still does given all the allusions to violence, etc. By contrast I don't think zippy ever had fans. So a bit of a toss up there.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I'm definitely not least popular. Many find my stuff funny and like my insights across a wide range of topics. Now that's overall. If you were to only ask those members who are stupid (like MisterDouche) or humorless (like skibum) or both (like jestie214) then I could be close SJG. But there are of the others that I'm fine.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Pretty clever mikeya;-P
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If you're the sensitive type, then Dougster is the least popular. If you've grown up and can ignore topics you don't agree with, then you can say Dougster adds a lot of value. Juice is definitely one of the most popular. I couldn't say who is the most popular as there are several. Cmon now, SJG is a lock for least popular, but everybody needs a punching bag. At least I can take it out on him instead of the people I work with, who are also entitled and disillusioned.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion