A stripper's point of view

larryfisherman
California
I was talking to this stripper last night, and she could never date a guy she met in the strip club, no matter how cute or how nice he is etc. I'm thinking partly because the guy has already seen her goodies.

Do you think most strippers are like this?

30 comments

• ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    It's not point of view . It's called conflict of interest.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    No. Strippers will date any guy depending on the thickness of his wallet. Even marry them.
  • K
    8 years ago
    This was her polite way of saying "I won't date you"
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @K- She's 18 years old, way too young for me, not my type, we were just having a general discussion.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"No. Strippers will date any guy depending on the thickness of his wallet. Even marry them."

Yes.

-->"This was her polite way of saying "I won't date you""

Yes.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat- I don't know if you're being serious or just joking. I'm talking about "dating" in the traditional sense.

Let me phrase this differently.
    As soon as you step inside of a strip club, do you then have no chance of dating a stripper?

Note: This is not another I want to date a stripper thread. I have a civilian GF and I'm not interested in dating strippers. I made this thread based on what she said.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"As soon as you step inside of a strip club, do you then have no chance of dating a stripper?"

No. Many customers have stories of dating or FWB'ing at least one stripper -- I've pulled it off with a couple. And even on stripperweb, a lot of the strippers say they've gone out with a customer -- although many also swear "never again", the point is, many have done it AT LEAST once. I personally know a handful of strippers who have dated, been engaged to, or married men they met as customers at the club.

In short, it's just a bullshit line they all say. That said, strippers are generally very beautiful and sexy. If you're not scoring 8s regularly outside the club, no reason to think you'll have any better luck inside the club. Or, in other words, most customers aren't going to get to date strippers regardless, whether they met the stripper inside the club, or bumped into them in the real world..
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I was being serious.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Many strippers date customers and even marry them. Some strippers may have a policy against dating customers, but I don't think it would be a majority of them.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    An 18 year old dancer has no idea what she wants. But I would only be a FWB with one, at VERY arms length.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @rockstar-she is dating this 35 year old guy, she thinks he is the one she wants to spend the rest of her life with. I think he is just interested in the pussy lol.

Yeah I've heard about strippers dating customers, I don't think it's common, but it does happen. Now if you're a regular of a stripper, I think you have little to no chance of dating her, at this point she just sees you as a ATM.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Now if you're a regular of a stripper, I think you have little to no chance of dating her, at this point she just sees you as a ATM."

I've been a regular of every stripper I've FWBed
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    IME, you are automatically branded an ATM by setting foot in a club as a customer. Whether or not she's willing to gold-dig you depends on a lot of factors. At 18 she's not going to be looking for a choice cutsie to be here exit strategy or willing to settle for anything less than here vision of an Alpha male (..which ironically is often a stoned unemployed leach duch). Rioded up bouncers also seem to have a high success rate of knocking up strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    They might say something like that, but just disregard them. It is meaningless.

Once at Sporty's Bar, Sunnyvale, a call came in, it was one of their girls who I had gotten along with very well, announcing that she was in Vegas, as she was retiring and getting married.

SJG

Hand of Fate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKH9enYi…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good insight as usual Subra.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    Like Subra said , if you're not scoring civvies over 8 , you can't convince a stripper to date you because you are philosophical and know quantum mechanics.

The world is pretty shallow (in context of love and sex) : be extremely handsome or have lots of money.

The latter is more important. Go very often and give her atleast 200 bucks every time, after a month she will look more favorably at you. The eye adjusts itself to make people you know for a long time appear more beautiful, and she'll know you are pursuing her.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lil fishstick, how is 18 too young for you when you're only 15?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ And Shailynn, even though your mom doesn't climb the ladder to get into the attic, I hear she still doesn't let you come down either.

SJG

Angie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5_EBAzI…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^LMAO. I literally just spit out my coffee laughing.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I think they are FOS when they say that. They would date a RICH STUD they happened to meet at the club for instance in the unlikely event said RICH STUD would be interested in them,
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    If Larry's account of his engagement with this 18 ye old stripper is true, then I'd say Larry is doing it rong.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    " And Shailynn, even though your mom doesn't climb the ladder to get into the attic, I hear she still doesn't let you come down either."

Could you suck Larry's dick anymore SJG?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing it was SJG's cum that he spit out, not coffee. Who drinks coffee at 7:00 pm?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahajah
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If a dancer likes you and is available, she might be open to dating with the right guy. Most aren't going to be all of the above in spite of what they may tell you. If you are spending too much money on them in the club, i.e., you are a significant part of her monthly strip club income, she might think better than to mess with that. A lot of people make rules, strippers included but we all know of people who break their own rules.
  • jackob85
    8 years ago
    Of course the other night I met a 22 year old stripper who was newly divorced (by her words) and now dating a 54 year old (as she told me). I think that was her way of saying (since I am 50ish)... I want to be with older man with bigger wallet, would you be my sugar daddy... So I'd say age is no issue if the wallet has bills in it.
  • Socalclubber
    8 years ago
    Some strippers want to keep it all business. And somr would date and marry customers. Either way your paying for it. I dont see the glamour in dating one. Who wants a chick who gets naked for other dudes for money and fucks them.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good insight fellas
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've hard this b/f and I think there is validity to it:

+ strips clubs are seen as seedy places - anyone associated w/ them (custies; staff; dancers) are seen by most of society as low-class people; thus I can see many dances thinking a guy that's a regular SCer as something being wrong w/ him that he's in them all the time and something wrong w/ him that he can't get w/ civvy chicks and thus is in SCs all the time - at least that may be the perception by many dancers and people in general

+ just as it seems most custies would not want a stripper for a GF; why would it not be the case the other way around - many custies see strippers as flawed people and I'd think related to my point above many strippers see regular SCers as flawed people either morally or emotionally

Strip-clubs are bizarro-world thus there isn't one fast rule that applies (e.g. no dancers date custies; or all dancers date custies) - there are dancers that wanna date a custy b/c he's an upgrade from the shit they usually have dated - some are looking to get taken care off and maybe taken out of the game and provided for - but IMO most dancers that got their shit together and make good $$$ and can provide for themselves w/o the need for a man will normally not look at most custies as dating material and probably would not consider them - IMO most dancers hook up w/ custies out of necessity not b/c they want to - of course there are gonna be dancers that end up in non P4P relationships w/ custies b/c they do like the custy; but I think that is the exception to the norm.

I also think most dancers that think SC custies are non-dating material IME often tend to be younger more naive and more idealistic dancers that don't have enough life experience to make sound educated judgements and thus have preconceived notions such as guys that hit SCs all the time being morally corrupt dirtbags w/ no or few redeeming qualities.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    now... where did i leave that redeeming quality at??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion