tuscl

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Tuesday, November 22, 2016 2:20 PM
Best Thanksgiving movie ever. Could easily be remade starring Shailynn and Juice.....you know who would play who............ [view link]

10 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    A better movie for this Thanksgiving: [view link] SJG TJ Street [view link] B52's Compilation [view link]
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Only a racist would encourage us to watch a movie with all white characters in it. Don't you know Lloyd says so.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yeeeeeeeep, thats how you get there
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yeah, Juice and I trying to get across the country to go to Follies for Thanksgiving!!!!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Hey Meat72.... How 'bout them Bears ???? (Seriously this might be the safest thing to be said in response to half the snide psuedo-political comments right now...)
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I agree with you mikey, one of my ATF films.
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Peace Mikeyman. Hope you have yosef a gooood turkey day. I'm proud o' y'all fer not interjectin' a "you're not funny" into my threads. Reward yosef wit' some good cornbread stuffin' an' cranberry sauce. Not the gross canned stuff...stuff wit' real cranberries! An' don't freak when your niece complains 'bout yo' microaggressions. There are many things worse than her bein' liberal. She could be a stripper!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Unless yo' niece IS a stripper. If she is an' she be HAWT she'll be gettin' a zippy deposit in her throat! BOOM...zippycup wins again! WEEEE-YAWWW!!!!
  • zipman68
    8 years ago
    Hell, I'll facefuck yo' niece even if she's jes' a college liberal an' not a stripper. Long as she be HAWT that is. But don't worry, I'll get signed an' noterized consent forms before givin' her the ol' zippycup full o' yoghurt! WEEE-YAWWW!!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    "Dutch" starring Ed O'neill is another funny Thanksgiving movie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion