Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Besns are delicious

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or no

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ Beans

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Beans, beans the magical fruit The more you eat the more _______ or Eat more beans , they make you smart the more you eat the more you _______

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

cool beans

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ Is that what coffee beans do you?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That was meant for 25

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Jumping beans.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

or magical besns like "Jack and the Beanstalk" had, the misspelling was intentional.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

jelly beans

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I like jelly beans I pick out all of the red and black ones and everybody gets pissed. ; )

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Cocoa and coffee beans please.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Never had any besns. :D

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Not even jelly besns?

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Nope i can't recall having any kind of besns.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I remember an old saying, Eat more beans, America needs the gas. Used to be true a long time ago. Now we have discovered so much natural gas some people actually suggested the US could blow up if something goes wrong. I'm glad I don't live in Oklahoma where all the water injections or fracking has caused thousands of earthquakes and damaged buildings throughout the area.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

glad i spend half my time in california. and eat chili and burritos made with black beans. much preferred to besns or nasty pinto beans.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

eat some beans and fart on larryfishstix

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I love refried beans

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

My beans are tasty after she licks my taint. At least that's what she tells me.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Franks & Beans

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement