tuscl

The Perfect Boobs that make you LDK

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

18 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    That's "you're" you Down syndrome motherfucker.

Those are some nice boobies.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Nice boobs, but I must be a homo because not one woman on earlt could make me ldk -
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I'd put my dick between em
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    nice butt not perfect.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I must *not* be a homo because she, like most strippers, could make me lapgasm by rubbing those titties on Deuce Jr. for a couple of dances. Come to think of it, my last non-BJ orgasm in a strip club occurred back in October when a voluptuous ebony beauty, at my request, got down on her knees (in a rather public lap dance area in a non-extras club!), wrapped her magnificent mammaries around my member, and manipulated him to ecstasy. It was a tittyfuck through two layers of clothing.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Needs implants, too saggy.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^ Why would a blind person even bother with TUSCL?

I'm not crazy about her face, but . . . she does *not* need implants and she is *not* saggy! SMH
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    I've actually known that bitch for 3 years. Never been into her. Her other job is stripping.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I love them saggy.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Her implants are a couple years old. She had cute little jellybean boobs before.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Any boobs surrounded by such ugly tattoos have one result, for me at least: I find another woman with no tattoos on her body.

Have I mentioned I despise tattoos on humans?
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    I tend to get aroused easily in VIP, and my panties get damp (assuming I'm wearing any), but I suppose it's not an LDK unless I actually cum.

Unfortunately I haven't reached that level of pleasure from a private dance yet.
    *Sigh*

Those boobs are pretty cute though.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol shaylynnei

Hell yeah I'd fuck her
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I think that nataliebarista and mariahrosebarista both have sexier boobs, not to mention fewer tats!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I just jizzed to them lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    God damn it, juice !! You jizzed on my Frosted flakes. Mofo !!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It should be illegal to wear pasties in my opinion when the tits look a lot better without them.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark Amen

Vince LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion