tuscl

Running Hot !!!!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Another $30 final table cash ! Smaller field of 72 I believe....cashed $130 in #6

First took $550 I think

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM9F2TAAYEA/

22 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I do believe it's a trip to the club very soon
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Barkeep a round of Four Lokos for everyone, put it on the Sausage Fanger Kids tab.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    The value menu at Arby's Asheville is gonna be sold out tonight!!!!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I cashed 160 plus 15 in bounties in someone's kitchen last night $25 buy in
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ those are the best! I used to play weekly in some guys garage, but unfortunately they quit playing.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Didn't you claim to work 50 or 60 hour weeks? How do you have all this time for long poker tournaments and trips to follies?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ when you drink 3 Four Lokos a day, you only need 2 hours of sleep a night.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol shaylynnie lol

I have a desk job at the factory these days. I mainly do paperwork these days and inspect parts if needed.

In my down time and I have lots of it I bring my laptop into work so I can play tournament and cash games

To most people's surprise I'm actually a very productive person
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    The trip to follies and other clubs are usually schedule a month in advance and require days off request
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    3 Lokos and 4 Monster's
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Good job.

Going to make it rain? The mountains really need it. The smoky mountains are really smoky right now. :)
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    When's your move to Vegas?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Five year plan

It's actually possible I could move to Florida or Jersey first to grind out the $10-$20 games and build a large enough bank roll from that to safely enter Vegas at the $100-$200 games.

So basically Could be moving in the next 1 or 2 to Jersey or Florida then after 1-2 years their move out to Nevada or Los Angeles for the high stakes
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark u ant kidding... I see smoke all around my place..shit sucks
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Have you thought about getting someone to stake you to get jump started?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I nominate Douchester, he claims to be so financially savvy. Surely he could spare $10,000. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion