Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My conversation with a dancer

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Dancer: "What do you do in your free time?" Me: "I stalk hot young women." Dancer: "Really? I enjoy walks in the park or going to the movies with friends." Me: "I know."

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

disturbingly funny. :)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

LOL I'm going to have to steal that one!

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

LMAO

Profile picture for STL2
STL2
•

Excellent post!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

LOL

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

funny!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Haha really clever

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

I was laughing watching him type it in! :P

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hmmmmmm, no more will I hang with jack. I don't want to be near him when the pigs show up and arrest him on stalking charges. LOL

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Should have told her what movie she saw last to follow that up. LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement