tuscl

What Do TUSCLer Get at McDonalds?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
CrazyJoe gets chicken McNuggets

SJG gets biscuits and gravy, hold the biscuits

Larryfisherman gets a kids meal with a "girl" toy

Juice gets 1 of everything on the menu

Papi gets the mcrib sandwich

JS69 gets a mcflurry because he always has the munchies

It doesn't matter what shailynn gets, because regardless he's going to wind up in a bathroom stall talking to crazyjoe who is in the next stall over

RickyDougan gets a shamrock shake because he's gay

JimGassigan gets a breakfast Buritto because it's the closest thing he can find to a hot pocket

46 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I do not lol

I actually order two double quarter ponders with cheese and a Large Diet Coke
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I'm old school. A Big Mac and fries please
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Those fries are fucking nasty
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    sez you
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I get CocaCola, I stopped eating MickyD food substitutes. Up here you can get soft drinks for a dollar, any size as much as you want.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I was gonna put "Vince gets tofu" but I know they don't serve that.

I try my best not to eat there, but I have to admit I do it at least once a month. After driving or flying forever, and you pull into a turnpike rest-stop, and I say "fuck it, it's a Fish-O-Filet kinda day."

Juice, off all the national fast food chains, I'd have to say McD's fries are by far the best, 2nd place would go to Hardees or Arbys curly fries. Popeyes are good too but there aren't any in my area.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The only thing I get at Micky D's is the shits.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The only time I go to McD's is when I am baby sitting my 8 yo grand daughter and she wants a Happy Meal for lunch. I'll get an order of fries and a coke. I gag on the rest of it.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I like Arby curly fries. Tofu, LOL.

I've only had that once back in the 80's when I was dating a vegetarian. For all her claims of health through vegetarianism, she was sickly, LOL

God bless you woman, I hope you are healthy now.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    McChicken
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    The best fast food frys are Carls jr waffle frys
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I eat the mc nuggets and then I get the McShits
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shaylnn your to skinny to have a trust worthy opinion on food and fast food especially lol

#1 fries go to Wendy's
    #2 Arbys
    #3 Bo Jangle 's
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Wendy's!!??
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    how cum nobody mentioned in and out? they have better fries, shakes, and burgers... especially the double double animal style. medium rare.. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Because most of the board is on the East cost...we don't have In and out...it's a west cost chain
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Once I'm in Vegas I'm sure I will talk about them a Lott
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Brilliant post desertscrub!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    as to mc D... i like the 'shake'. shake it to the left. shake it to the right.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Chacken McNuggets with hot mustard.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    The only things I get at McD's today is a very occasional breakfast to go - one large coffee with one creamer and a bunless sausage, egg & cheese biscuit along with two hash brown patties to take the place of the biscuit in a gluten free sandwich.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^^ While your avoiding the gluten you've consumed enough grease to lube your car for a year! :D
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    you're
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Which is exactly why it's a "very occasional" occurrence! Maybe two or three times a year. ;-)
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Oldest->Newest
    Arch Deluxe with its mustard sauce
    Chicken Caesar Shaker salad
    Chicken Fajita with 2 packets of mild picante (discontinued)
    Big mac, throw out the beef patties in the trash, so its a cheese, thousand island, bread, lettuce sandwich
    Fish, no tarter (241 promo in my area for about a year, but its now too pricey for its plain taste)
    Grilled Chicken Bacon Clubhouse Sandwich (discontinued)
    McWrap Sweet Chili Grilled-no creamy garlic sauce (discontinued)
    Ceasar sandwich/mcwrap (discontinued)

Today:
    Chicken Snack Wraps, the only thing I buy there other than coffee now
    Bacon Egg Cheese Biscuit, Sub Round Egg (I'll take the snack wraps this is a lil fat soaked but tasty)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    s88. (discontinued)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Haven't eaten at Mickey Ds in 20 years.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice got herpes there.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

Always get it to go? :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Club everyone here seems to get the shits so best to avoid
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like Mexican fast food better. I do understand that it is gringo food. But I also eat at some real Mexican taco places too.

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.3413679,…

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Bacon!!

I get my breakfast burrito with bacon, because when it sizzles in the frying pan it sounds like it's own applause. Yeahhhhh bacon!!
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    You ever noticed nowadays nobody admits to eating at McDonalds? It's like if you eat there you're some lower class of a human being.

I ran into my neighbor at McDonalds and I said "hey Lloyd, what are you doing here?"

He fidgeted and said "Hi! Who me? Oh I'm not eating here. I'm just here to meet a hooker! Yeahhhh.....He should be here by now (as he was looking at his watch)."

Lol! Lmfao...
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ldk what is a ldkburger? 2 buns mayo and a side of shame?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Two huge buns with freshly ground beef
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @ime LMAO remember it's DRENCHED in mayo and plenty of it
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hamburgers or cheeseburgers, sometimes fries and a shake too.
    Their shake machine is always turned off after midnight in Greenville SC.
    They probably saved me over $100 bucks in the last year alone by having the machine turned off. I end up getting ice water instead.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Ha ha! Figures SJG would eat at Taco Smell....
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    McDonald's is a 1000 times better than the university food I once had a meal plan for.
    I had an all you can stomach meal plan and lost over 20 pounds my first semester.
    I threw up the first day I ate there.

I lucked out one weekend by not eating there. Several hundreds students went to the hospital for food poisoning. The local news team interviewed a student. The meat was bad. They asked the student why everyone ate the bad meat. The student said, "well it looked awful and it tasted awful but we ate it anyway because that was normal."

McD's is really good compared to the crap I ate in college.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    No bone pieces in the hamburgers either at McDonald's.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Back before I as a successful entertainer, I used to eat at McDonald's all the time. But now I rarely eat there. I have much more fun taking strippers to my furnished condo.

But I still like to talk about McDonald's though, because in my comedy routines I present myself as an Authority on Average Americans. This is how I am able to sell out Madison Square Garden and shows in Ohio and Indiana.

Before I opened for the Pope I was fully vetted. I offer a clean comedy.

SJG

Living his grey flannel life
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBtLClr_…

Tijuana Street
    https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3731/13904…

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5467/96345…

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3680/96331…

http://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2841/962459…

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5488/96200…
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Holy shit! Do you think somebody got under SJG's skin today? Looks like we really know his first name!

Omg what a stupid fuck. Pretty brilliant JimmyG! That's some funny shit right there...
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Anybody remember the Angus. Boy was that shit the best. I miss it greatly
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^You could have gotten the shits with the cheaper value meal why waste strip club money on an Angus ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion