tuscl

pictures old and new

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 4:49 PM
here are some pics sorry for the quality i will take better ones later. [view link]

21 comments

• ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Nice! I really like the american flag outfit.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    back and better than ever! you look cute in the old pics.......but i think you look better in the new ones dirty diana........you like michael jackson?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the photos. You look hot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Look good to me - I would not be able to tell you just had a baby - plus if you're not where you wanna be and wanna dance you can wear outfits that hide the areas that are not there yet and show off the areas that are (boobies) - e.g. sexy one piece outfits; etc
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    @butterman: thanks:) @ govikings: thanks and I don't mind him. But I really like the weekends version of the song. I use to dance to it too. [view link] @jacksladh: thanks @papi: thanks :) and yes I suppose that would work.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn....girl you will make good money dancing....please get back on that pole...I really need to man up and visit you once your back dancing Keep me posted on your work status and I will find some time to visit you in 2017 at the club of course my love. Shoot me some pms K baby
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Lol thanks juice
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    you look like a sister to one of my favorites. she has one child and still looks fantastic.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Wow. That put a smile on my face.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    No Juice you'd squish her!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynny lol...
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Thanks
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    Looks damn hot to me!!!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Ace!
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Very hot, glad to see your back
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    Looking amazing.... glad to hear you and baby are doing good. You are back in dancer shape... IMHO.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Thanks for sharing. You look good on the pole.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Very nice Dianna ! Keep sharing picks and if you decide to go back let me know I will be your first customer.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I get sloppy seconds
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I get sloppy seconds
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion