tuscl

Been a while

Wednesday, November 16, 2016 12:02 PM
It's been a while I've missed coming on here. :) Any way I finally had my daughter. It was an average pace labor but was rough. I had a lot of issues. I have lost almost all the baby weight I only have 2lbs to lose to be back in my normal range. I had my daughter September 17th on her due date. I lost most of the weight in the first 2 weeks and I still haven't done any exercise. Just good genes a high metabolism and bread feeding I've been a little bit depressed with how my body is and have been missing the club. I feel it's mostly cause I've lost my confidence and so I miss the attention I got when I danced. :( I don't think I'd make much though now and probably wouldn't get the confidence boost I'm wanting either My guy doesn't want me to go back to working at the club though anyway nor do I have time. I really want to go just as a customer again though Anyone else not go to the club for a long time and just end up missing it

27 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Congratulations, hope you and the baby are doing well, do you remember how much she weighed at birth?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    With respect to how your body has changed, give it a bit of time and def don't let yourself go, stay proactive by eating healthy and doing some excercise even if it's just moderate, plenty of dancers have had kids and guys like women of all different shapes and sizes and you may even attract types of custies you couldn't attract before as easily.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Congratulations
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    CONGRATS!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm sure you miss the club because you had to stop going not because you wanted to stop - for me the longer I stay away the less I actually miss it, it's when I'm in the habit of going regularly that I miss not going if it's been a week or 2 since my last visit - you have time to decide whether to go back or not go back to the club as a dancer, chew on it for a bit and if you want to maybe your guy will come around, you can also try it part-time (1 or 2 shifts per week)
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    I thought you were a guy that went celibate for 9 months to care for his wife. Don't let it get to you, stay healthy and get a nice benefactor, unless you can stay afloat for 2 years or do camming. Don't go back to the pole at once.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Good to hear from you, and congrats on the addition to your family. As for concerns about your body, my bet is you'd do fine as a stripper again. Guys are pathetically horny and desperate for nudity and sex, and my guess is that most would overlook a few remaining signs on your body of the baby you just made. However, self confidence is very important to being a successful stripper, so don't go back until you and your guy are ready for it.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i've seen new mommys focus on getting fit with workouts and proper diet and come back to strip even hotter than ever.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Congrats on the baby :) But if you went back to dancinf you'd do well. The same just happened to one of my favorites. Her body didn't quite bounce back (had ber bany in oct) but her tits are big so she's definitely getting tipped.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Missed u girl
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Welcome back. You were missed. SJG Warren Haynes ­with Joe Bonamassa [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Just to emphasize what others have said, my ATF and one of my CFs are both in their 40s, are grandma's, and still have bodies that can put a most twenty-somethings to shame. Another dancer I knew had two kids (4&6) and one of the sexiest, slinkiest bodies ever. My own daughter shows no evidence of ever having had a child. Whether you go back to work or not, don't worry about not being able to get back to your old shape - you can!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Congratulations on your addition to your life, children are precious.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Missed you!!! It made me happy to see your avatar. Only 2 lbs. over pre-previous weight. Great job. How about the boobies. Still a bit engorged? I know I'm not the only guy wondering. :-) Great to have you back?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Congrats on the baby. My ATF had a baby a month before you. She also hasn't gone back to work but has more than two pounds left to lose. So if you want to go back you'd probably be just fine.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I got an erection seeing her avatar
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    Lol thanks guys I missed you all too! :) @papi: she was a whopping 8lbs 5oz! She tore me really bad :( I had 4th degree tearing from her. I was allowed to have her vaginally just cause I was progressing fast enough to there liking. I had dangerously high blood pressure through labor and had pre eclampsia as well. @flagooner: I'm breastfeeding so they are bigger and will stay that way for a while. Still perky too! :) I'll post pics later so you can see the before and after. And yeh the weights came off on its own I gained a total of 40lbs and in two weeks 35lbs came off and then the other 5 has just been lingering and is down to two now. Plus toning as well. I'm hoping after December to be able to work out again if not sooner. Birth messed me up pretty bad so I haven't been physically able to work out yet. :( which I miss being able to do so hopefully soon I'll be able to. I've only just started having sex again Anf it's not that great since I tore very bad my inner stitches are still healing so it's both pleasant and painful at once
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Congratulations on your baby. You will be fine. Give your body a chance to heal and you will be amazed at how you come back.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Congrats! And welcome back! We missed you too
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Congratulations on your daughter. Good to have you back on TUSCL.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If u still get my number send me some picks baby
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You dog, Juice !! LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's true Vince I am
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Welcome back Phoenix and congrats! Yes many (if not most) of us go thru serious withdrawals if we can't get to a club when we want to, so you have plenty of company there!
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    The Trolls Come Out !!! LOL !!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Desert club she is a really beautiful and sweet lady . She is a real person and not a troll Please don't say shit like that about her . Make fun of Larry Fish Sticks but do back off the lady
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm asking nicely and with respect
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion